Leonie & Barney (2019) Part #1

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, life+90 said:

They're acting like something's going to happen all night.I get nervous at night when nothing happens.😒

Leonie is so wonderful to look at that it doesn't matter that she's only with Barney (although I think she could do better), but one has to realize they aren't swingers(especially Barney). They did exactly what they intended tonight and that's draw huge numbers, keep the audience thinking more would happen but never intending to have a threesome. They did their jobs and Leonie did it looking magnificent & ultra sexy as usual...😉

2 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Leonie is so wonderful to look at that it doesn't matter that she's only with Barney (although I think she could do better), but one has to realize they aren't swingers(especially Barney). They did exactly what they intended tonight and that's draw huge numbers, keep the audience thinking more would happen but never intending to have a threesome. They did their jobs and Leonie did it looking magnificent & ultra sexy as usual...😉

g7z1.pngI think they want to have sex with others.'Cause Barney enjoyed giving her a massage.And they both went out of the house five minutes after this massage.I think Barney had sex with this girl out there.😉🔥

Just now, life+90 said:

g7z1.pngI think they want to have sex with others.'Cause Barney enjoyed giving her a massage.And they both went out of the house five minutes after this massage.I think Barney had sex with this girl out there.😉🔥

Really? I believe it's enough to comprehend what you see, rather than speculate on what you don't see. Whatever makes you happy... Wouldn't you think if they were swingers they would have no problem having sex in the house? Leonie is indeed gorgeous and i just love seeing her...

6 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Really? I believe it's enough to comprehend what you see, rather than speculate on what you don't see. Whatever makes you happy... Wouldn't you think if they were swingers they would have no problem having sex in the house? Leonie is indeed gorgeous and i just love seeing her...

I just like watching Leonie, too.But dreams and reality.Leonie deserves something like this from another man...

BarneyGirl3.thumb.JPG.31a89f3920f32dc035342541531bb1fa.JPG

BarneyGirl4.thumb.JPG.a32164f83c1339e5773e9c835664518e.JPG

1 minute ago, life+90 said:

I just like watching Leonie, too.But dreams and reality.Leonie deserves something like this from another man...

BarneyGirl3.thumb.JPG.31a89f3920f32dc035342541531bb1fa.JPG

BarneyGirl4.thumb.JPG.a32164f83c1339e5773e9c835664518e.JPG

Not arguing intentionally with you. We all saw this but always ,at least i do, try to keep in mind that this is a business and they put on a show. We all saw this including Leonie so there's no need to do anything off camera. However you pay your money to their business, like we all do , so if you think they did something off camera your opinion is just as valid as anyones. 👍