Leonie & Barney (2019) Part #1

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if this unhappiness that showing between them has to do with those two females, that proudly had sex with him when she was out of town, and those two females hasn't actually visit since Leonie been home... but I could be wrong, and it's probably something else, that they're having a serious discussion about

6 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I wonder if this unhappiness that showing between them has to do with those two females that proudly had sex with him when she was out of town, and those two females hasn't actually visit since Leonie been home... but I could be wrong, and it's probably something else, that they're having a serious discussion about

It all started with the "massage clients" that get served with "bonus".Was after when she was back he started to be violent and intimidating her constantly.

That night you talked one of them (the blonde) come back after (and they also become regular visits of the managers).. But "curiously" nothing happened that night when leonie is in the house.. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Right now Leoie is definitely in tears and looks heartbroken and definitely upset at the same time Barney is extremely upset trying to plead his case with her but it doesn't seem to be working

She is just there .. seated (because he don't ler her go out), crying and afraid of saying something that could make the boy repeat what he already did