Observation

Guest Kidamagasha

Guest Kidamagasha

Howdy all..

now I know several of you have probably been watching whenever Alma is taking a shower.. But how many of you have actually noticed what it is she does for us viewers..

Now I dont have an exact count, but it seems like 8-9 out of 10 times after she has showered and begins to dry of, she turns her front to the camera, and when she needs the "backside" dried off, she again turns toward the camera.. so we get the best of both views of her..

Now how many of all the other girls in the other apartments treat us like that..  ;D

Guest Squirrel

Nij has a point.

I think it may be a cultural phenomenon. Though Maya & Leora don't appear inhibited around the house, none of the other Russian girls don't play to the "free" cameras as much as Alma & Isabel. Most Mediterranean beaches don't care about public nudity.

Russia doesn't have a good year-round climate for such casual attitudes.

Guest Squirrel

Alma es muy conciente de las cámaras, aquí una muestra.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Re:  :P

Muy interesante, mi amigo. Buen empleo.

But perhaps she did that because Stefan is watching her on his computer in the next room?  ;D

Alma es muy conciente de las cámaras, aquí una muestra.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Re:  :P

Muy interesante, mi amigo. Buen empleo.

But perhaps she did that because Stefan is watching her on his computer in the next room?  ;D

Pues va ser que no... En ese momento Stefan ya estaba dentro de la ducha. Es la manera de Alma de decir: "mirad chicos la corrida que me he llevado" ;D