Maya & Stepan Pictures - Split #1

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weird!! Stepan teaching the dog new tricks... Be carefull Stepan, The student may become better than the teacher.. It already can lick better..

Guest Squirrel

???

photoshop master 99LVL

Yes, but you've got to admit it's a better shop job than some of the other attempts that have appeared on CamCaps. It's just clipped a bit too much. At the size of the insert, we're damn near talking pixels here.

My hat (that's an  aviator helmet, incidentally) is off to anyone who can master Photoshop. Methinks you can command a high price for your services in North Korea any day of the week...

Guest Squirrel

Anybody knows the brand of the washing machine !? These pictures can sure be used in advertising by any marketing team..

I think you should move this question to General Discussion, since it poses aninteresting challenge regarding all the apartments, and CC members are easily board and pretend to be amateur detectives and pundits. That would give us all something to work on during RLC "down" times.

Leora's appears to be a stripped down version of an LG washing machine. The control layout is similar. I can't quite find one like Maya's. The one in the new Moscow apartment is upscale.

On a related subject, I must tell you I have NEVER EVER seen a washing machine or dryer installed in a bathing area in ANY residence in North America. (That includes Canada.) Even with GFCI, it's usually against most building codes in the States.