FTP for CC members, take a look

Erik

So i have seen much people that they doesnt like downloading from website like uploaded.net or similiar because of ads and slow speeds if you doesnt have premium.

So i was start thinking... i got a server with 1Gbps and why not help everyone here.

So the idea is to setup an FTP account that everyone here on CC can use, and on that ftp server you can upload videos or images and also download them. This will be free for all here at CC as im already paying for the server.

So this would be very easy, no need to get to a website to download from, just need an ftp client on your pc and then you can upload and download with good speeds.

Server is connected with 1Gbps and located in The Netherlands.

Also the password to the ftp server will change sometimes at the week in case it would leak out.

This would be for only CC members :)

So what you say, good idea?

One second thing is that staff here at CC might want to accept this first.

Guest Chatterbox

I just opened up a folder at putlocker as well (see thread: UPLOADED RE-UPS) to which I will be adding uploaded.net stuff as and when I have time.....

To me it sounds like a good idea, I use "Directory OPUS" which has a FTP Client built in, but for some using CuteFTP which is still free I believe there should be no problem. This would need a bit of a learning curve for some though, for us older chaps who remember the internet before the web appeared it will be a bit nostalgic.

So i have seen much people that they doesnt like downloading from website like uploaded.net or similiar because of ads and slow speeds if you doesnt have premium.

So i was start thinking... i got a server with 1Gbps and why not help everyone here.

So the idea is to setup an FTP account that everyone here on CC can use, and on that ftp server you can upload videos or images and also download them. This will be free for all here at CC as im already paying for the server.

So this would be very easy, no need to get to a website to download from, just need an ftp client on your pc and then you can upload and download with good speeds.

Also the password to the ftp server will change sometimes at the week in case it would leak out.

Not sure that I get the point. We have a place to share files, its called CamCaps.Net.

Not sure that I get the point. We have a place to share files, its called CamCaps.Net.

Yea thats true, but people are not really sharing files here, they do it on website like Uploaded.net.

And i just want to make one place where people can download and share movies and images without enter some code from a picture and get slow downloads (like from uploaded.net)

Yea thats true, but people are not really sharing files here, they do it on website like Uploaded.net.

And i just want to make one place where people can download and share movies and images without enter some code from a picture and get slow downloads (like from uploaded.net)

Not sure where you're looking but there are thousands of pictures here. Secondly, I am not sure who you are but I would be Leary about exposing my IP address to some random guy on a forum that offers "free" hosting. For all we know you're RLC trying to get the IP addresses of people who post and share on here. For those of you who don't know every FTP server logs the IP addresses of those who visit it, all RLC would have to do is get your IP and ban it. This could be RLC, and/or this gives him leverage with RLC to get a bunch of people banned (which they love doing). Just my thoughts.

Yea if we talk about pictures then there is much here on CC.

But if you look at the threads that movies are in you will see alot of them are uploaded on external sites.

haha and no im not from RLC, i have been here a long time and downloaded movies, but just want to help others to share and download without any problems like slow downloads or files that websites removes.

I dont care about your IP addresses, if you really want to protect it, use a proxy or vpn tunnel.

Guest Chatterbox

most of the videos are on external sites because there is quite a small file size limit on CC. But I can understand concerns about privacy as well. I think everyone will just have to weigh up the pros and cons and decide whether to partake or not....