Leora - General Chat Topic December 2019 #19

happyone

7 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

True it's isn't the Princess, but you can get the idea

I will tell you that I enjoy your posts but a lot of others do not so please be respectful sir. Perhaps your posts would be better done in the Johnny thread not here. Is that acceptable to you?

5 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I will tell you that I enjoy your posts but a lot of others do not so please be respectful sir. Perhaps your posts would be better done in the Johnny thread not here. Is that acceptable to you?

Jugghead I don't have any issues with you. As for the other cc member you doesn't like my post, he can just ignore my post, I don't tell any cc members not to post their comments so I would expect to be treated the same

John, Raul and Spying1 this is directed at the three of you. There are some who want to enjoy our lady and not speak about her as an object. And there are many more who want to enjoy our Lady and speak of her as a lovely human being that we cherish. There is a thread here on CamCaps that lets you tell your stories in greater detail. You know what thread is. Go there and do not incite anyone on this thread. I would enjoy your compliance because I want to see what your nasty asses want to say, but please go there and stop posting here. I say this with the utmost respect.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, jugghead said:

John, Raul and Spying1 this is directed at the three of you. There are some who want to enjoy our lady and not speak about her as an object. And there are many more who want to enjoy our Lady and speak of her as a lovely human being that we cherish. There is a thread here on CamCaps that lets you tell your stories in greater detail. You know what thread is. Go there and do not incite anyone on this thread. I would enjoy your compliance because I want to see what your nasty asses want to say, but please go there and stop posting here. I say this with the utmost respect.

Why do i get the feeling that we are being threatened & harrassed, listen we will not be pushed around just because you don't like us, it doesn't work like that, and you should know better to even think of posting a comment like that.

6 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Jugghead I don't have any issues with you. As for the other cc member you doesn't like my post, he can just ignore my post, I don't tell any cc members not to post their comments so I would expect to be treated the same

This is a community of many people that are in love with her in some way. I would ask you to reserve your more forward visuals to the Johnny thread where we can all enjoy them there. Of course, I will not stop you from doing as you wish, but I would ask you, as a friend, to respect others enjoyment in this thread..

3 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Why do i get the feeling that we are being threatened & harrassed, listen we will not be pushed around just because you don't like us, it doesn't work like that, and you should know better to even think of posting a comment like that.

I am asking nicely. You already saw what others wrote.Hey, I told you I liked the shit you posted, just maybe take it to another place where we can look at it together. hey, I'm just as nasty as the next guy. But we all gotta find our level of what we can deal with

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

This is a community of many people that are in love with her in some way. I would ask you to reserve your more forward visuals to the Johnny thread where we can all enjoy them there. Of course, I will not stop you from doing as you wish, but I would ask you, as a friend, to respect others enjoyment in this thread..

If you were like a friend you wouldn't be asking, Now you want to talk of respect, then respect Johnny, Raul & my post as we let others post their comments, I wouldn't try to curtail your freedom of speech, so I would expect any other member not to try to restricted ours

• Like 2