Varya & Igor VIDEOS

Guest Squirrel

Thanks for the vids but I don't understand the attraction of watching at 3 times the normal speed!!!! Bizarre!

I seem to have collected a number of free video players, and they all operate differently. Some hiccup on some vids, other's run things just fine. I suspect codecs are the problem but I'm fairly ignorant about the subject. You might try downloading several different ones. I'm currently using Quicktime, Zoom, VLC, Irfanview, WinMediaPlayer, and a few other lesser knowns.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the vids but I don't understand the attraction of watching at 3 times the normal speed!!!! Bizarre!

I seem to have collected a number of free video players, and they all operate differently. Some hiccup on some vids, other's run things just fine. I suspect codecs are the problem but I'm fairly ignorant about the subject. You might try downloading several different ones. I'm currently using Quicktime, Zoom, VLC, Irfanview, WinMediaPlayer, and a few other lesser knowns.

[/quot

videos work fine on my computer, it does not come from the player, it is "Mediafire" which unlocked when downloading ...