Leora, Malia - Videos #1 (2020)

wingtsun

It seems that many of us have become tired of Leora. I do not watch her anymore. If she had a sex partner, they would be interesting to watch, but being brought to Prague just for masturbating in front of us is a crazy idea.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Calle said:

It seems that many of us have become tired of Leora. I do not watch her anymore. If she had a sex partner, they would be interesting to watch, but being brought to Prague just for masturbating in front of us is a crazy idea.

Many lost interest in Leora long ago. For her to get a sex partner she would have to split from Paul and we all know that won't happen. Moving her to Prague just another of RLC bright ideas. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Morrison said:

Many lost interest in Leora long ago. For her to get a sex partner she would have to split from Paul and we all know that won't happen. Moving her to Prague just another of RLC bright ideas. 

I wouldn't say *I* am tired of her.  But you can't have a peanut butter sandwich every day for lunch without changing it up once in a while. Even before the move, where her bating was 80% of the time and the other 20% was with Paul, that 20% is missing and its significant.  For the most part, with Leora it has been 'rinse and repeat'.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Morrison said:

Viele haben vor langer Zeit das Interesse an Leora verloren. Um einen Sexpartner zu finden, müsste sie sich von Paul trennen, und wir alle wissen, dass das nicht passieren wird. Sie nach Prag zu bringen, ist nur eine weitere gute Idee von RLC. 

das ist es doch was Leora ausmacht, das sie sich uns zeigt und so schön wie keine andere mastubiert. immer ein Genuß.

aber es fehlt das Ambiente der alten schönen Wohnung mit Leoras Stoffpuppen die sie nähte 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Calle said:

I prefer to watch leora while she's solo and alone, Paul never bathed and was a greasy and disgusting mess.

I can imagine his penis was rancid. poor leora,

she is so beautiful and stuck with a balding fat man that played on his pc

(most of the time while leora baited right behind his back, haha)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, McBoner said:

Ich mag es lieber, Leora zu sehen, wenn sie alleine und alleine ist. Paul hat nie gebadet und war ein fettiges und ekelhaftes Durcheinander.

Ich kann mir vorstellen, dass sein Penis ranzig war. armes leora,

Sie ist so schön und steckt fest mit einem glatzköpfigen dicken Mann, der auf seinem PC spielte

(Meistens köderte Leora direkt hinter seinem Rücken, haha)

genau, Leora alleine eine Wonne

nah und zum ficken gibt es noch die anderen Kanäle, wie Linda

8 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

SO S ... nur ein anderer Tag, es gibt andere Mädchen auf rlc, aber ... ah, egal.

11 hours ago, heinztomato said:
(Video & Image Content No Longer Available)

geht nicht ERROR 403