Leora, Malia - Pictures #1 (2020)

Ghost ripper

19 hours ago, crocodile dundee said:

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Mon Dieu, à 20 ans, malia est grasse, elle n'a même plus de chevilles tellement le gras tombe sur elle.

Et ses cuisses !!!😨

Et ce visage... la pauvre : devrait-elle porter plainte contre ses parents ?

A quand une bombasse avec léora ???? Une vraie bombasse mince et fine... 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, crocodile dundee said:

I don't understand this??...these ?links? take you to zupiimages site.....and I don't see any further link to pictures????  have they been deleted? do you have to have a zupi account ??/  thanks

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

I don't understand this??...these ?links? take you to zupiimages site.....and I don't see any further link to pictures????  have they been deleted? do you have to have a zupi account ??/  thanks

ZupImages is just like any other Third Party Hosted Upload Site.  The Content is only there until they receive a DMCA Takedown Notice. Once they receive that Notice they must comply and remove any Content that's placed on that Takedown Order. Failure to comply they risk having their Servers Shutdown.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

ZupImages is just like any other Third Party Hosted Upload Site.  The Content is only there until they receive a DMCA Takedown Notice. Once they receive that Notice they must comply and remove any Content that's placed on that Takedown Order. Failure to comply they risk having their Servers Shutdown.

9 hours ago, crocodile dundee said:

ok this has to be either a Zupi issue or something else.... these .png???? (versus .jpg) is this an Apple thing ?  but 2 hours and no picture link??