Leora, Malia - Pictures #1 (2020)

Ghost ripper

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

nothing sexual, just a legs and foot massage 

Even though they seem to have increased the petting and cuddling nonsense, it seems so unlikely that anything really sexual will happen between these two that it's not even intriguing to me.  Malia seems either sexually naive or just not interested in sex.  She doesn't even masturbate.  In fact, I've never seen her touch her pussy outside of washing it in the shower.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

After the past couple days I hope that Leora decides to put down her cell phone and actually give her friend Malia some of her attention this weekend. Malia seems to be a very loyal friend. I feel bad watching her sit quietly and be ignored for hours until Leora decides to interact with her. It makes me wonder if Leora is really a good friend or is taking advantage of Malia’s easygoing nature. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

After the past couple days I hope that Leora decides to put down her cell phone and actually give her friend Malia some of her attention this weekend. Malia seems to be a very loyal friend. I feel bad watching her sit quietly and be ignored for hours until Leora decides to interact with her. It makes me wonder if Leora is really a good friend or is taking advantage of Malia’s easygoing nature. 

who CARES..... Leora has always ben a self centred character...no surprise.... She uses Paul for show material , rarely any affection for him (and his weak and indifferent performances show that -free rent goes a long way I guess) ...Malia is here to break up the monotonous, boring , same old, years after year of the same moves of boring masturbating.... she is so tired ….but she is some kind of queen here....  people complain of the 'shows' and not 'Real Life"  Leora has gotten by only because of her 'shows'   True ….. and this new apt. for the tired queen, proves she is put there and exists only to perform the same old tired shows.... so Malia is making her cheques and will move on to obscurity once the covid virus lets them travel.... 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

OK...Leora certainly knows the art of the tease slowly running  her fingertips between her legs as she lays there watching the iPad in bed with Malia. 👍

yup... too bad the majority of us will never get to see it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1