P1 COV+ Kylie & Rus and Viola - General Topic 2020 #1 (February-March)

10 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

I'm not saying they don't like each other, but sometimes I feel like they get annoyed at each other and need to be in their bubble for a bit whatever the reason is.

That is true. And what I don't also get is when they get into the bedroom for quite some time and Russ stays in the couch alone and vice-versa. it's not the first time it happened

13 minutes ago, costa049 said:

That is true. And what I don't also get is when they get into the bedroom for quite some time and Russ stays in the couch alone and vice-versa. it's not the first time it happened

He could be distancing himself from the girl talk/drama if there's any or he's like any of the other guys on COV/GOV and only really cares about having sex lol

25 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Humm, they had some fun tonight in the couch watching something on Kylie's phone before going to sleep. And they have fun with each other (K & V) sometimes, I don't know. Maybe it's because of Viola messing with Russ

here it is again...what messing around with Russ???   I would Love any pictures and to be honest just to hear the story would be great.... I would really like to see that happen....it carries the most sexual tension for me.... thanks

6 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

He could be distancing himself from the girl talk/drama if there's any or he's like any of the other guys on COV/GOV and only really cares about having sex lol

I honestly want to bet on the first one

• Like 1