Leora, Malia - Videos #2 (2020)

ulysse123

Guest killtime
11 minutes ago, johneire31 said:

I don't really see much point in this forum anymore tbh.  People say upload to 3rd party sites and then give links and they get removed all the time.  Little new ever comes up and then it isn't all that new either.  I have been coming here for a fair few years but notice little activity  these days.  I guess it has seen its better days.  I had membership on RLC for a while and anytime I thought about capturing something I would already see it on here before I could do it.  Those days are long gone it seems

I joined here thinking I was going to get to see the pictures. Guess they are all deleted as soon as they are posted or something. Fucking useless! At least on VHTV the pictures stay up. Too bad the girls there are kinda fugly. Oh well! I have nothing better to do at the moment. Fuck the corona!

9 hours ago, TMR1 said:

Appreciate the effort... but like Traduction says,   the link  doesn't work.

the best way to share your videos  is to upload them to myairbridge.com and  then share the link that will be provided  once you  finish uploading.

DO NOT INSTALL AND DOWNLOAD THIS APP, THIS IS A VIRUS

WWW.VIRUSTOTAL.COM

VirusTotal

• Thanks 2

Vor 15 Stunden sagte Howard:

Ich habe in der Vergangenheit viele, viele Videos gehört. Ein Grund, warum ich entschieden bin die Blutegel, die immer meckern, stöhnen ... Betteln für mich gehören neu beladen Sie ein Video oder senden PMs mit ihren Folgen. Dein Leben wird nicht beendet, weil du ein Mal Mal hast hast.

sehr sehr schade das du aufgehört  hast hast, schade für die vielen anderen Normalen

Aber Dankeschön !!!!!

20 minutes ago, Leora-Fan said:

sehr sehr schade das du aufgehört  hast hast, schade für die vielen anderen Normalen

Aber Dankeschön !!!!!

Many months ago I wrote a post how ungrateful 95% of forum members were for never saying a simple thank you (it turned into a lengthy thread).  I'm sure that hasn't changed.  For every one person that 'likes' an upload, 10 feel entitled and just go straight to the link, download the file and... 30 seconds later, have to get the wet towelette and clean off their keyboard.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

On 4/12/2020 at 6:07 AM, johneire31 said:

I don't really see much point in this forum anymore tbh.  People say upload to 3rd party sites and then give links and they get removed all the time.  Little new ever comes up and then it isn't all that new either.  I have been coming here for a fair few years but notice little activity  these days.  I guess it has seen its better days.  I had membership on RLC for a while and anytime I thought about capturing something I would already see it on here before I could do it.  Those days are long gone it seems

Well, that's pretty much because Leora's apartment went "Members Only", and users who record videos afraid they will get banned and lose their account (RLC staff monitor this site). most videos you see now are ripped from websites that rely on tons of ads to get paid so they can create new accounts all the time (i'm guessing that's how it goes).

It's just not worth it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Bonjour à tous, je donne un peu de mes nouvelle ( je vais bien ) j’ai étais de nouveau banni pour la 4em fois donc je peux plus allez sur reallifecam, même si les opérateur de reallifecam lève mon blocage je ne posterai plus rien, donc je reste sur ce forum mais il y aura plus de photo ou vidéo de moi.

Hello everyone, I am giving some of my news (I'm fine) I was banned again for the 4th time so I can no longer go to reallifecam, even if the operators of reallifecam lift my blocking I will not post anything anymore, so i stay on this forum but there will be more photo or video of me.

Привет всем, я делюсь некоторыми своими новостями (я в порядке). Меня снова забанят в четвертый раз, поэтому я больше не могу переходить на reallifecam, даже если операторы reallifecam снимают мою блокировку, я больше ничего не буду публиковать, так что я остаюсь на этом форуме, но там будет больше фото или видео со мной.

Ahoj všichni, dávám některé z mých zpráv (jsem v pořádku) Byl jsem znovu zakázán už počtvrté, takže už nemůžu jít do reallifecam, i když operátoři reallifecam zvednou blokování, už nebudu nic zveřejňovat, tak zůstanu na tomto fóru, ale bude zde více fotek nebo videí.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 8
  • Sad 4