Who has Facebook?

bigjosh83

I think if anyone find out there names on facebook... he should not share it...

Cause there are a lot of idiots in the world and at the end they left rlc cause a lot of idiots write them a lot of shit  :(

Guest Spirit

I Would have to agree with Kristal on that, people would really cause a lot of problems for the RLC tennants.

Guest Krysez

But now that this post is up, I guarantee some youth is hunting down their Facebook names right now, to do exactly what Kristall just discouraged. Damn Kids!!!!

Guest RLCaddict

But now that this post is up, I guarantee some youth is hunting down their Facebook names right now, to do exactly what Kristall just discouraged. Damn Kids!!!!

Nora and Kiko's info is on here. A while back someone found their facebook, friend requested them, and got their phone number. People started calling them and Nora freaked out. They turned the cam off for a day or so. Shortly thereafter RLC gave them fake names.

Nora and Kiko's info is on here. A while back someone found their facebook, friend requested them, and got their phone number. People started calling them and Nora freaked out. They turned the cam off for a day or so. Shortly thereafter RLC gave them fake names.

I know we are peeping toms, but that is sick stalker shit.