Lina & Mark and friends

Guest Jade

Ce soir, reception, mais leur amie (avec un tee shirt vert), qu'elle poitrine lol

This evening, reception, but their friend (with a green tee shirt), when it chest lolCe in the evening, reception, but their friend (with a green tee shirt), when it chest lol

Guest Wacky

Oh no, the two girls got up and left .... !

That means NO shower show !

One girl didn't even wash her face but put on make up ! LOL !!!

• 1 month later...

Well, I stopped watching for a bit and when I come back, I see these two pictures.

Somehow, I think this is just plain wrong (and I think Lina agrees with me)

lol most def her bf is in the dark living room while her friends sleep playing video games while she is sittin in the bedroom all alone ...i dont kno if its just me but sometimes i wonder if Mark might be a closet gay his presence sometimes just says "i might be a lil gay" there just isnt much bout him thats manly

Well, I stopped watching for a bit and when I come back, I see these two pictures.

Somehow, I think this is just plain wrong (and I think Lina agrees with me)

lol most def her bf is in the dark living room while her friends sleep playing video games while she is sittin in the bedroom all alone ...i dont kno if its just me but sometimes i wonder if Mark might be a closet gay his presence sometimes just says "i might be a lil gay" there just isnt much bout him thats manly

I don't think he's gay.  I think he just has fucked up priorities.

Before anybody says anything im not a person that expects these people to be sitting there having sex all day long me and my gf is around eachother all day and we dont do that...i just think these guys on RLC dont pay their women enough attention as they most def deserves...it seems Mark and Stefan spend 80% of their time on the computer guess you can add Kiko to that list too...i cant remember the last time i seen Anton spend time with Alina...all these dudes need to take a lesson from Harvey he is the only one i see doin what he is suppose as a man when it comes to showing attention to your girl thats just my opinion

• 2 weeks later...

who's she?

She is a friend of Lina's.  She's come over...stayed the night...many times.  They are part of a dance group.  Mark does her hair.

I'd do her, too. I mean, her hair...  8)

Unless she has changed, nobody will see anything of her other that what I've seen:

1.  I've seen her in panties when she was putting leggings on...getting ready to out in the cold.

2.  I've seen her change clothes in the bathroom.  She knows exactly where the blind spot is...and she uses it.  I've seen nothing of her body there.

3.  She's never taken a bath in that apartment.

4.  I've seen her sleep with Lina...while Mark was playing computer games.  She and Lina were cuddled like a couple of school girlfriends.  Nothing sexual.

5.  I've seen her, Lina and another girl do a hot dance number.  It was awesome.

6.  I've seen her boyfriend.  He strikes me as a loser.