Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 5

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

when malia had her period she spent 4 nights at her boyfriends, so not even that can keep them in

Yeah but i bet he was thrilled! 😆

18 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Correction!!  You will later in the week see Leora slip a tampon into her bald pussy....Auntie is going to be visiting..

Great joy for all the folks, 😹

Vero. 

Quindi alla buffonata si aggiunge la beffa. 

• Haha 1

Parlando della relazione di Malia, ora va tutto bene ma fra qualche mese o settimana vedremo le stesse scene viste con Leora. Tutti e due le relazioni sono basate su falsità e mezze verità. Se cercano solo del sesso potrebbero durare molto ma se cercano una relazione seria...non la vedo bene per tutti e due. A meno che non lascino RLC. 

51 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No, this time tomorrow they'll be there i bet.
Tonight is most likely down to people's day off tomorrow, maybe not but that could play the part in it.

Nah, non ho speranze di vederle tutti e due domani sera. FORSE solo Malia ritornerà e non ne sono certo. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Nah, non ho speranze di vederle tutti e due domani sera. FORSE solo Malia ritornerà e non ne sono certo. 

Hmm, no i think one night is as much as she wants. For every reason - Back on cam to take on all comers, and one night with him will be enough to keep the little lapdog satisfied! And in his place (in both senses!) 🤣

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Hmm, no i think one night is as much as she wants. For every reason - Back on cam to take on all comers, and one night with him will be enough to keep the little lapdog satisfied! And in his place (in both senses!) 🤣

they will take as many nights away that they can get away with

• Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

If Leora is planning to carry on this bullshit thing with Pussyboy, then personally speaking, she can go out as much as she wants now! At least we don't have to put with the lovesick adolescent phone calls to each other!