Ana & Danna (Pictures) - A Walk Down Memory Lane

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/4/2013 at 11:13 PM, hotcouple said:

She's been texting the hell outta someone while drinking that beer. Either she's texting skinny, or maybe the other girlfriend (or maybe boyfriend?) that we think she has...

She also keeps calling someone...and not getting an answer.

(Attachment Purged)

Skinny is now curled up in a foetal position, headphones on, crying and sobbing.  Although it might be the music she's listening to making her cry uncontrollably, of course.

No sign of Chunky (presumably she's gone to eat vast quantities of comfort food).

The next 24 hours are crucial: if they can get through it, and then jump into bed together tonight, we're in business.  Whilst I know that all girls love drama, Chunky must have done something pretty serious to get Skinny into this state.

(Attachment Purged)

Meanwhile, back to the girls.

They've retired to their quiet place (I think they come in here not just because it's silent to us, but also because it's not a space they do anything routine in) to chat.

I have to say I don't think they'll survive.  And if they do, it won't be in the apartment.  Skinny's body language is still very defensive.  I wonder if Chunky cheated on her with an ex - clearly it must be someone who Skinny is aware of which can only increase the pain she feels.

(Attachment Purged)