B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #37 (December)

6 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

that's basically what I said loraine is insecure 🤷‍♂️

I have to give Anthony some credit for staying calm during last night because 99% of men would have whoop boytoy ass😂

and her bringing him in front of anthony that would be dangerous in most situations.

Loraine loves Anthony , he didn’t explode because I think he knew he was right that he didn’t do anything wrong .. according to personal experiences , there are two ways .. either you put water in your wine as we say , you make some steps back and you put down much of your egoism in order to save the relation or you will keep on throwing oil in the fire and it you could be sailing in very dangerous territories .. I think Anthony thought also that they are having a job that provides easy income ( easy because they don’t dig to get tired 😂☺️ ) , free bed and rental .. so , he made steps back and stayed calm as I also think he loves Loraine ... and for me , sorry to say , with this incredible ass next to him of Amalia offered just wide open , he managed to lose it only for some minutes when Loraine was in the toilet .. hero 🦸‍♂️ 😂🤣

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Loraine eating breakfast with boytoy - and Gina there too

Officially named Daniel the Floppy so as to make the life here at the forum easier ( there are so many boytoys after all 😂🤣 ) , christening and copyright credits and named godfathers goes to omedo ( Daniel ) and nagachilli2 ( mr floppy ) ... for me it is a fair name given to a guy we will see again and again 😌☺️

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Officially named Daniel the Floppy so as to make the life here at the forum easier ( there are so many boytoys after all 😂🤣 ) , christening and copyright credits and named godfathers goes to omedo ( Daniel ) and nagachilli2 ( mr floppy ) ... for me it is a fair name given to a guy we will see again and again 😌☺️

everything seems fine between loraine&anthony now 🤷‍♂️

10 hours ago, RAGNAR said:

WOW,,YOU ARE A PERSON WHO IS BRAINWASHED BY THE MEDIA ABOUT SMOKING WEED. WEED IS NOT A DRUG,WEED IS A NATURAL PLANT.IT IS USED FOR MANY REASONS AND MEDICINAL REASONS ARE A BIG THING NOW. IT HELPS GREATLY WITH PTSD FOR ONE THING,SO GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THE 1920'S AND JOIN US PEOPLE IN THE 2020'S. I HAVE SMOKED WEED NOW OVER 40 YEARS,DID COCAINE YEARS BACK ONCE IN A GREAT WHILE,DRANK MY SHARE OF LIQUOR,NEVER DID METH OR SHOT HEROIN OR ANY HARD DRUGS LIKE THAT.I DON'T EVEN DRINK ALCOHOL ANYMORE,JUST SMOKE WEED. SO YOU SHOULDN'T  TALK ABOUT SOMETHING YOU HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT.

Poor guy keep on by smoking weed btw smoking is very healthy itself....this says enough. I dont know where you live but i can imagine. Keep on going men.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

everything seems fine between loraine&anthony now 🤷‍♂️

She s in love with the guy who gave her massage and gina now is wet to. Let the guy come back and give us a good show instead of girlstalking about boys. Looks like they become teenagers again lol.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, ansast said:

She s in love with the guy who gave her massage and gina now is wet to. Let the guy come back and give us a good show instead of girlstalking about boys. Looks like they become teenagers again lol.

I doubt she is in love with boytoy loraine&anthony just had sex and they made up last night 

unless you can translate what loraine & gina is talking about but I doubt any of that is true😂

Edited by Kingbanks

Just now, ansast said:

damned it hit my ass...

Look to be honnest i dont care about nobody who s acting in B1, 2, 3, 4.....If they get cancer tommorow or win the lottery my nights will be as good as always. I know this is just a game...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I doubt she is in love with boytoy loraine&anthony just had sex and they made up last night 

unless you can translate what loraine & gina is talking about but I doubt any of that is true

to be honnest it would be fun if both had a fight and split up. I didnt saw the sex must be very quick. To be honnest again the guy from tonight could give a lot of fun with the other girls to like he did in other apartments. After some time you can see that many of these things which happens are registrated by guys from RLC.  Anywway its sometimes fun to see. Come on Loraine the world is your. She s rather pretty anyway...but Anthony can be funny to especially his laugh lol.

• Sad 3

40 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Loraine loves Anthony , he didn’t explode because I think he knew he was right that he didn’t do anything wrong .. according to personal experiences , there are two ways .. either you put water in your wine as we say , you make some steps back and you put down much of your egoism in order to save the relation or you will keep on throwing oil in the fire and it you could be sailing in very dangerous territories .. I think Anthony thought also that they are having a job that provides easy income ( easy because they don’t dig to get tired 😂☺️ ) , free bed and rental .. so , he made steps back and stayed calm as I also think he loves Loraine ... and for me , sorry to say , with this incredible ass next to him of Amalia offered just wide open , he managed to lose it only for some minutes when Loraine was in the toilet .. hero 🦸‍♂️ 😂🤣

not always easy as couple. Bit like temptation island lol. I m happy i m not there as a couple...