B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #37 (December)

50 minutes ago, ansast said:

if he really have drugs to supply then i hope its better stuff then weed even i m against all kinds of illegal drugs. Weed is also illegal in europ btw. But i hope he brings ghb or meth or coke the real stuff and then we will see something. Maybe even an overdose cause thats the part of the job being an actor in RLC. Like somone sang "i m dreaming of a white xmas lol"Santa Claus Thumbs Up GIF by benniesolo

WWW.SHBARCELONA.COM

If you like to smoke a little spliff, roll a nice blunt or enjoy the occasional marijuana joint, the “cultural associations”, “cannabis clubs”, or “coffee shops” of Barcelona are your...

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:
WWW.SHBARCELONA.COM

If you like to smoke a little spliff, roll a nice blunt or enjoy the occasional marijuana joint, the “cultural associations”, “cannabis clubs”, or “coffee shops” of Barcelona are your...

I was several time in barcelona. I know wome cops overthere to. Its not holland believe me.

13 minutes ago, ansast said:

I was several time in barcelona. I know wome cops overthere to. Its not holland believe me.

You get to check with your friends and google a bit. That's probably changed since you were last there. You have to differentiate between having a membership in a club where you share, and buying on the open street - which is forbidden.

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

You get to check with your friends and google a bit. That's probably changed since you were last there. You have to differentiate between having a membership in a club where you share, and buying on the open street - which is forbidden.

3 mounths? I dont think so. Well anyway goodluck ;).