B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #37 (December)

5 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

yeah I was wrong about that but they did visit ulyana&olivia when the night vision was turned off in the bedroom 

They messed the lights the first night and they repeated the next day 😂🤣 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, tibal88 said:

He have right for blair and mike they did a threesome in b2 in the same room that amalia lorraine an anthony try to do it.

It wasn’t a threesome , they just had sex next to the girls , the others weren’t involved 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

It wasn’t a threesome , they just had sex next to the girls , the others weren’t involved 

mike doesn't do anything with the other girl but blair finger her and lick her when she was pound by mike so for me it's a threesome

9 minutes ago, tibal88 said:

mike doesn't do anything with the other girl but blair finger her and lick her when she was pound by mike so for me it's a threesome

Fair answer , for me I consider it a threesome only with a man’s penetration , but it is ok 😊

16 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

are they even having fun or laughing or anything?

I think there’s tension and perhaps a misunderstanding between Loraine and Anthony.. body language speculation only 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I think there’s tension and perhaps a misunderstanding between Loraine and Anthony.. body language speculation only 

misunderstanding?😂 

did she think anthony would be okay with her doing everything she did today especially leaving without telling him anything 😂

what's the boytoy body language ?😂

Edited by Kingbanks

3 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

misunderstanding?😂 

did she think anthony would be okay with her doing everything she did today especially leaving without telling him anything 😂

what's the boytoy body language ?😂

Already Amalia’s name mentioned .. plus , when you see a woman speaking louder like trying to confirm her theories and sitting next to a new made friend for support , i think the night two days ago caused some problems .. it is like I am watching Kitty and Smith 😂🤣

Honestly , I hope they solve it soon , not nice to see complicated mood at this  period of the year 😔

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Already Amalia’s name mentioned .. plus , when you see a woman speaking louder like trying to confirm her theories and sitting next to a new made friend for support , i think the night two days ago caused some problems .. it is like I am watching Kitty and Smith 😂🤣

Honestly , I hope they solve it soon , not nice to see complicated mood at this  period of the year 😔

I think amalia told her something or she read the thread 

Edited by Kingbanks