B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #37 (December)

7 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I have said this before but now I think bears repeating: drama is the only thing that is worth watching more than sex and nudity. These threads, if it isn't members going back and forth at each other are usually dead, even with lame fake lesbian crap. The ONLY time things ever pick up is when guys are present and/or drama is present.

The very first B1 sexcapade generated at least 50 pages of posts from members. Nowadays two or even three girls hooking up barely even gets mentioned because generally nobody cares anymore because it happens way too often. Most of the times it's so dull and passionless that it isn't even worth looking at. But bring in a random dude that shakes things up and members immediately tune in to see how things play out. Everyone at least should have known that Loraine wasn't going to fuck that guy but just seeing them and Monica hanging out in B2 and look at all the discussion it generated. And the only time people talk about Piper and Taylor is when they're fighting.

Excellent comment 🤗

7 hours ago, ansast said:

Monica has her fuckbuddy visit. Last week also.

He seems the most decent guy we have seen in months and it is a friendship relation that progresses more and more whenever we see them in cameras .. he isn’t a fuck buddy ( at least yet .. ) 

6 hours ago, ansast said:

Holly did arrived. She s extremly happy after her fuck lool. I knew she was comingcause megan was making tea for two.

Quick question .. how you know she was fucked ? 

4 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

so holly is the new threesome girl with them 😂

well its better with her then amalia 😏😂

After such an effort to make peace , this tease which was thrown for the cameras , really inexplicable .. 

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I have no personal information of Loraine and Anthony being Barcelona residents , Daniel the Floppy , seems to be as he has been seen for many months .. 

Judging by how he was dressed , Amira  , Monica , Amalia and him must have been at the same place , Loraine might have joined them also later and not from the beginning . The guy he wants to have any of the girls in B2 , but his biggest wish is Ariana . 

Amalia was drunk and fell asleep and Amira seemed to be so much horny of anything that happened outside that her first thought when she entered the apartment was to go in her room , grab her vibrator who she had the whole day and since she left the apartment getting charged and after some effort to have her orgasm , she also fell asleep .

Now , Monica and Loraine were left with Daniel the Floppy , Loraine most probably wanted to be away from Anthony to clear her thoughts and she met him for the first time yesterday . After some teasing massage for the cameras and some talks with  him ( I think he has a really great ability with bla bla bla to the ladies ) , Loraine felt nice with him and she invited him in the villa for a bottle of wine and more chatting 😊

Upon the arrival at the villa , Loraine thought of making Anthony jealous and she even told him about the guy , when they were introduced , they shook hands , that’s why I think they both met him yesterday for the first time . The cards game was an attempt for things to chill and a good excuse to share the wine in company . Inevitably the talk arrived to what had happened in B2 between the couple and Amalia and Loraine was expecting the support of her actions and in a way accusation for Anthony from Daniel the Floppy , so as to have her confirmation ( woman’s eternal tactic , apologies if this comment doesn’t come out nice 😬 ) but Daniel the Floppy remained neutral . Anthony was tired with the procedure and decided to leave , then we had the incidents with the broken chair and the sofa approach from Loraine , but I don’t believe it was intended from Loraine to do something as I think she isn’t attracted to him but he likes the way he talks and she maybe considers she has found a friend . Daniel the Floppy , as always , he saw pussy and he will always try with anyone and he took his chances with his own way , but he failed .. I can’t tell if he realized that she isn’t interested , but he never gets disappointed and for sure he will try again ... 

And that’s my story and explanation with the soap opera episode 😂🤣😆

I believe boytoy will be back but it could be awhile 🤷‍♂️

also loraine seems to want that bonus money alot she keeps trying this threesome stuff 😂

if she wants to do that then I hope they move to b5 once piper&taylor leave then loraine&anthony and claire&carlos can do shows together 🤷‍♂️

4 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

loraine&anthony should have a better understanding with holly at least she lives with them so there will be zero confusion with the three of them 🤷‍♂️

If anything happens with tenants at the same place , it will create for sure a disasterous negative atmosphere if things haven’t  been explained from the beginning 

Just now, ddhm said:

After such an effort to make peace , this tease which was thrown for the cameras , really inexplicable .. 

from the images I saw it seems that loraine&anthony was whispering to each other and maybe they are trying to set up something maybe a show down the road from now so don't be surprised when they are involved 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

If anything happens with tenants at the same place , it will create for sure a disasterous negative atmosphere if things haven’t  been explained from the beginning 

well they already had one 😂

they still haven't learned by they I mean loraine 😂 anthony just seems to be there for the ride 😂

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I believe boytoy will be back but it could be awhile 🤷‍♂️

also loraine seems to want that bonus money alot she keeps trying this threesome stuff 😂

if she wants to do that then I hope they move to b5 once piper&taylor leave then loraine&anthony and claire&carlos can do shows together 🤷‍♂️

I agree about Loraine pushing for things happening and Anthony simply obeys .. either he loves her a lot or , well , clever guy , he can have other pussies also 😉😉 The last two three days I see him checking his phone and when Loraine enters the room , he turns it upside down pretending he does nothing ..

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

from the images I saw it seems that loraine&anthony was whispering to each other and maybe they are trying to set up something maybe a show down the road from now so don't be surprised when they are involved 🤷‍♂️

I really like Amalia as she is really straight with her decisions and she knows exactly her participation reasons and what to do for extra money and all these things , so , I hope they don’t create problems to her .. still, I believe there’s attraction between the two , Loraine thought it was mostly part of the job but his inability during her BJ it might have affected the way she thought originally . 

3 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

well they already had one 😂

they still haven't learned by they I mean loraine 😂 anthony just seems to be there for the ride 😂

He is the Good Samaritan 😂🤣

• Haha 1