Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 10

pulo filipe

I think it was kind of “ sorry guys , but I am still here , don’t worry “ 😎 Honestly , it has been a really long long time that it seemed to be genuine and authentic and not all these kind of prescheduled staff that I believe don’t excite the mass so much . Just awoken , her hair not fixed , as we said , Leora from the good old glory days 😌 that she wasn’t doing it mostly for her clientele but also ( and in a big grade ) herself as well .

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Leora is so into what she's doing, it's like she's almost fantasizing of someone, and I wonder who it is

E vedendo quanto è stata sdraiata dopo l'orgasmo sembra essere pure una bella fantasia. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think it was kind of “ sorry guys , but I am still here , don’t worry “ 😎 Honestly , it has been a really long long time that it seemed to be genuine and authentic and not all these kind of prescheduled staff that I believe don’t excite the mass so much . Just awoken , her hair not fixed , as we said , Leora from the good old glory days 😌 that she wasn’t doing it mostly for her clientele but also ( and in a big grade ) herself as well .

Ora però mi viene davvero il dubbio che abbia finto di non stare bene con Malia per restare da sola a masturbarsi... 

10 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Ora però mi viene davvero il dubbio che abbia finto di non stare bene con Malia per restare da sola a masturbarsi... 

I prefer that she is like  this than a common show with Malia , this , how can I say , hmm , it fits her , all the others it is like “ we “have” to do this , we need to try that “ and so on . And I don’t think that even the majority enjoys “ shows that are pushed to happen “ , if perhaps the shows were happening like this ( perhaps they sleep on the same bed and they wake up together and maybe being horny do things together - not kind of lesbian staff but for themselves - ) spontaneously and authentically , it would be no complains or arguments here of what’s happening and so on . 

To state a fact though , we saw again the good old Leora when Malia was again absent , perhaps this says a lot .. 

• Upvote 1