Angela was so upset - till she gets a new friend

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

постоянное получить нас, вы только здесь ди Феффер имеет в попу и всегда рад и счастлив не было до вчерашнего дня. Я бы не стал, что вы так грустно. Что было вчера с якобы хорошим другом, вы можете забыть, что он просто хотел воспользоваться gelegendheit не было хорошо с ним. Вы были сделаны для пинка велосипеда в гостиную. Я желаю вам удачи делать, что вы versöhnst вас снова с вашим другом. Вы должны понимать, что здесь на форуме некоторые люди являются идиоты. Как я уже сказал, я желаю вам удачи, и будет смешно снова.

Who needs to study languages when you have Google Translate!!

Если мы решаемся на полную квартиру интернетовских камер, мы это вынужденные считать сознание, что мир нас будет подсматривать и это комментировал настолько способов, сколько людей в мире.

Это не игра в Биг Бротэр и здесь надо быть сильная психика или притворяться, что камер и стоёнцего/седзонцего/лежонцего слишком ими мира нет.

Это не легкий способ зарабатывать на хлеб.

Но я тоже не знаю, как я повел бы себя среди камер. Легко говорить, когда нас там нет.

If we are deciding on flat full of webcams, we must be aware that world will be peeping at us and commented on it enough of ways, how many is of people in the world.

It isn't a play in Big Brother and here it is necessary to have a strong psyche or to pretend that off cameras and there are behind them no people.

It isn't a simple way of earning a living.

But I don't also know, how I would behave amongst cameras. It's all very well to say, when there are no us there.

такими фотографиями вы просто растоптали мои шансы на примирение с Валерой(((((((((((((((((((((((((((( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

that kind of photo you simply ruin my of chances of the reconciliation with Valera

такими фотографиями вы просто растоптали мои шансы на примирение с Валерой(((((((((((((((((((((((((((( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

that kind of photo you simply ruin my chances of the reconciliation with Valera

that kind of photo you simply ruin my chances of the reconciliation with Valera

Actually not to be a prick or rude but in all honesty you ruined your chances at reconciliation with Valera,you know full well every room in ur apartment has cams and those said cams are being watched and recorded everyday..You know ppl post the pics and videos to websites on a daily basis..Had you of really cared about getting back with your bf you should of been more careful..So if he does manage to see those pics you cant really blame anyone else but yourself..

Guest Squirrel

постоянное получить нас, вы только здесь ди Феффер имеет в попу и всегда рад и счастлив не было до вчерашнего дня. Я бы не стал, что вы так грустно. Что было вчера с якобы хорошим другом, вы можете забыть, что он просто хотел воспользоваться gelegendheit не было хорошо с ним. Вы были сделаны для пинка велосипеда в гостиную. Я желаю вам удачи делать, что вы versöhnst вас снова с вашим другом. Вы должны понимать, что здесь на форуме некоторые люди являются идиоты. Как я уже сказал, я желаю вам удачи, и будет смешно снова.

Who needs to study languages when you have Google Translate!!

Hey, google translated this really well: "You need to understand that here in the forum, some people are idiots."

I'm sure we all understand that comment!  ;D

Hey, google translated this really well: "You need to understand that here in the forum, some people are idiots."

I'm sure we all understand that comment!  ;D

And it's not those commenting on what they see, it's those that resort to name calling when they disagree.

If they were worried that we, the viewers did, saw, heard, record, post, or whatever then they were not right for RLC. I enjoyed watching Angela. I think it was cool that she communicated with us. However, it was not smart on her part to do so, whether it was against RLC rules are not. The entire website ideology is to live their lives obliviously of the cams. Once she communicated that went out the window. Even her friend played to the cameras, which was cool but again does not fit the ideology of voyeurism.