Alma & Stefan - First Pictures

Impressive girl, does not have the same teats that Olga but they are nice and has nice anus also, fucks and outcry that is a pleasure oirla, us dara happy moments and above the whole moment goes in panties for house. Teneis some kind of mas of information on her?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Krysez

I have a great question. Does RLC clean any furniture before new guests move in? Cause I would hate to see what a black light would reveal on that couch Alma is sleeping on.

Full of AnaJuice

I have a great question. Does RLC clean any furniture before new guests move in? Cause I would hate to see what a black light would reveal on that couch Alma is sleeping on.

Full of AnaJuice

hoooo it is elegant:-/

Guest Catchit

Full of AnaJuice

hoooo it is elegant:-/

Is that one of ways pl get STD ? lol

Full of AnaJuice

I've seen Alma yesterday cleaning the furniture with some kind of cleaning stuff

• 3 weeks later...