Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 15

pulo filipe

27 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

look like anyone we know 

of all the hundreds of girls in this video they pick her for the still shot they have good taste,but i posted this before in the past just to have some guy say they just knew she was not in the military well maybe it was just a propaganda shoot after all Paul was in the military reserves he would go off for weekends leaving in uniform so they had some ties to the military maybe thats where they met

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, patou said:

en regardant de près le même profil des levres de sa bouche une coïncidence

if you saw her 7 years ago you would not say it just looks like her, she has put on weight her face is rounder now but i would literally bet my life this is her

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i edited it so you can see the photo but if that is not a younger Leora im blind

That photo has been following Leora from the time she started working as security. At the nearby institute, when she and Paul were in the second apartment.

It is said that everyone has a twin somewhere. This would be Leora's twin. With both having been in one of the branches, of either Russian military, or Russia police.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

hey what about one of you Leora fanatics that claim to have contact with her just ask her if its her in the video DUH

Your answer lies in the archives section, at the bottom of the forum page. Start reading from the time they moved to the second apartment in the early months of 2015 !:wink:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

hey what about one of you Leora fanatics that claim to have contact with her just ask her if its her in the video DUH

she is a model it could have just been a propaganda photo shoot it is Russia we are talking about

3 minutes ago, scutus said:

Your answer lies in the archives section, at the bottom of the forum page. Start reading from the time they moved to the second apartment in the early months of 2015 !:wink:

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

she is a model it could have just been a propaganda photo shoot it is Russia we are talking about

This was all discussed . Read the history books !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

what kind of cryptic shit is this just say what you mean dont make people go back to 2015 in the archives, by the way i followed them for a long time before they got the new apt btw

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, scutus said:

This was all discussed . Read the history books !

thats why i hate posting here leoras site is loaded with self righteous asses that just think they know every thing about leora and their innocent angel and she could  could never pose for a propaganda picture in mother Russia

• Like 1

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

what kind of cryptic shit is this just say what you mean dont make people go back to 2015 in the archives, by the way i followed them for a long time before they got the new apt btw

Yes, you joined CC's in 2015. So, I will guess, that you were watching Leora, and Paul , in 2015. You evidently did not pay attention then. 

Simply stated, the beautiful young lady, in that picture. IS NOT LEORA !      The archives section is there to be read,  Use It !!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1