Comments/Quotes for Picture & Video Topics Placed Here

17 hours ago, squeakybumtime said:

lol 😄 why ? he asked if anyone had it and i was active thats all. I thank you when you post vids and pics. We all are apart of this forum to share content, if someone misses out we help no? its not your content nor mine whats the issue ?

the issue is......... these generous posters of picture and videos take great risk of loosing their RLC sub.. $$$$   everyone should know that...   then they have great hassle to re-invent themselves to re-gain access .... then we forget they have purchased technology that allows them to copy (esp videos )   AND it takes alot !!! of their Personal time to do all this !!!!  

so it is their material , their effort and their F'n choice to post, to re-post .... 

Ulyssee123 is a legend !!! and a respected one  AS ALL POSTERS SHOULD BE .    

3 years ago ( when I joined) there were a number of GENEROUS contributors ( Mittsy, Hope, Just Man, Rap man ?  _my memory is old man run)  ( I got booted twice by RLC)  but a fine list could be printed here ......NOW just a very few and rare......

so lets not take for granted who these legends are and were ..... and so, if you want this to be expected  free  content then feel free to start posting , sign up for RLC, figure out the babidicam technology etc and I will thank you and stand up for you everytime you are disrespected and taken for granted ...

le problème est ......... ces généreuses affiches de photos et de vidéos prennent grand risque de perdre leur sous RLC .. $$$$ tout le monde devrait le savoir ... alors ils ont bien du mal à se réinventer pour regagner l'accès .... alors nous oublions qu'ils ont acheté une technologie qui leur permet de copier (esp vidéos) ET il en faut beaucoup !!! de leur temps personnel pour faire tout cela !!!! c'est donc leur matériel, leur effort et leur F'n choix de poster, de re-poster ... Ulyssee123 est une légende !!! et un respecté COMME TOUTES LES AFFICHES DOIVENT ÊTRE. Il y a 3 ans (quand j'ai rejoint) il y avait un certain nombre de contributeurs GÉNÉREUX (Mittsy, Hope, Just Man, Rap man? _Mon souvenir est le vieil homme) (j'ai été démarré deux fois par RLC) mais une belle liste pourrait être imprimée ici. ..... MAINTENANT, très peu nombreux et rares ...... Alors ne tenons pas pour acquis qui sont et étaient ces légendes ..... et donc, si vous voulez que ce contenu soit attendu, n'hésitez pas à commencer à poster, inscrivez-vous à RLC, découvrez la technologie babidicam, etc. et je le ferai merci et défendez-vous à chaque fois que vous n'êtes pas respecté et pris pour acquis ...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, turbo345 said:

pls. video of the sex in the bedroom this evening.

Hey, Turbo. I see you've been a member here for more than six years. It's hard to fathom that in all those years you haven't read, at least once, why people with RLC subs don't post media in these topics.

Also, if you know there was sex in the BR, that means you probably have an RLC sub of your own, which means you can simply record anything you want for your use. Not that RLC would like it, but I won't tell them, if you don't. 😊

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2