Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 17

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Feel the urge to escape my latest episode of sadness and pain at home, and the feeling of worthlessness on here, and do this as someone didn't get enough credit i don't think. At least this post breaks up dozens and dozens of photos of nothing to do with any cam site (I stopped counting at 60 consecutive posts)....

So, this week. After what was a pretty rotten Xmas and New year for us, something we didn't expect, patience had been rewarded and since mid January, it's been so good. The girls are suddenly back to how they were with each other months ago, simply enjoying cuddling up and being together, if only that is on offer of a night, it's still there, and i did think that was lost for a while. Leora has certainly shown a reawakened keen interest in playing with Malia. And this week, a bit different, but early on we saw lots of close up interaction, again just enjoying being together (Especially the first night!), then Leora went out for 24 hours, which saw Malia give us no less than three bates in that time frame, bless her. Then she went out for the evening, allowing Leora plenty of time to enjoy a lengthy tease and bate herself. And each time, they were alone and despite the best efforts from a couple of others elsewhere, they couldn't shift either from top views at any point.

How could anyone be disappointed with this week?? Once again, they've done us proud. Plus as the added bonus - Mutual love returned!! (I do miss the old 'Cross leg' playing though - Bring it back!)

Oh, and Malia has left just after 5am after staying awake until then.

Oh, and you may see them sporting stick on henna tattoos soon.... maybe....

On 1/31/2021 at 8:29 AM, Slipper Guyquad said:

She found the perfect guy with him - Weak, gullible and besotted.

I noticed that about Paul, too.  Leora is the alpha and it's all about her.  Some things never change.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
22 minutes ago, PoeBoy said:

I noticed that about Paul, too.  Leora is the alpha and it's all about her.  Some things never change.

I get what you're saying, but it's not the same situation. Paul isn't gullible, he's a very smart man and she doesn't try any BS with him as she knows he'd just ignore it. Don't forget, they know each other better than anyone else does.

il y a 8 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Je comprends ce que tu dis, mais ce n’est pas la même situation. Paul n’est pas crédule, c’est un homme très intelligent et elle n’essaie pas de BS avec lui car elle sait qu’il serait juste l’ignorer. N’oublie pas, ils se connaissent mieux que quiconque.

Bonjour je suis d’accord avec toi

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Feel the urge to escape my latest episode of sadness and pain at home, and the feeling of worthlessness on here, and do this as someone didn't get enough credit i don't think. At least this post breaks up dozens and dozens of photos of nothing to do with any cam site (I stopped counting at 60 consecutive posts)....

So, this week. After what was a pretty rotten Xmas and New year for us, something we didn't expect, patience had been rewarded and since mid January, it's been so good. The girls are suddenly back to how they were with each other months ago, simply enjoying cuddling up and being together, if only that is on offer of a night, it's still there, and i did think that was lost for a while. Leora has certainly shown a reawakened keen interest in playing with Malia. And this week, a bit different, but early on we saw lots of close up interaction, again just enjoying being together, then Leora went out for 24 hours, which saw Malia give us no less than three bates in that time frame, bless her. Then she went out for the evening, allowing Leora plenty of time to enjoy a lengthy tease and bate herself. And each time, they were alone and despite the best efforts from a couple of others elsewhere, they couldn't shift either from top views at any point.

How could anyone be disappointed with this week?? Once again, they've done us proud. Plus as the added bonus - Mutual love returned!!

Oh, and Malia has left just after 5am after staying awake until then.

Oh, and you may see them sporting stick on henna tattoos soon....maybe....

🐈👍

• Like 1