Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 19

Howard

Guest Slipper Guyquad

All the calls have been with Paul, and the balloons were a gift from Malia. There as been no evidence of any contact whatsoever with Loverboy. And as GH says, she has been talking about a pampering spa visit.

I highly doubt Leora is with him.

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

All the calls have been with Paul, and the balloons were a gift from Malia. There as been no evidence of any contact whatsoever with Loverboy. And as GH says, she has been talking about a pampering spa visit.

I highly doubt Leora is with him.

I think you could be wrong though.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, LearyM said:

I think you could be wrong though.

Well, i fully agree!! 😆

HOWEVER......NO calls, NO texting. All week. Nothing. Zero contact after yelling at him. Today, like all week, all loving with Paul.....

HOWEVER.....

If she IS with Loverboy - Then this argument from a week ago, was always going to last only one week. It would always end today. The shelf life was given as up till valentines.

Isn't that bad if it's the case?? 

In fact, i think there was a clue last night.....For those more astute viewers.....

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well, i fully agree!! 😆

HOWEVER......NO calls, NO texting. All week. Nothing. Zero contact after yelling at him. Today, like all week, all loving with Paul.....

HOWEVER.....

If she IS with Loverboy - Then this argument from a week ago, was always going to last only one week. It would always end today. The shelf life was given as up till valentines.

Isn't that bad if it's the case??

In fact, i think there was a clue last night.....For those more astute viewers.....

Nobody knows if she text him from the toilet do they.

il y a 11 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Eh bien, je suis entièrement d’accord !! 😆

CEPENDANT ...... PAS d’appels, PAS de SMS. Toute la semaine. Rien, c’est rien. Zéro contact après lui avoir crié dessus. Aujourd’hui, comme toute la semaine, tous aimant avec Paul .....

TOUTEFOIS .....

Si elle EST avec Loverboy - Alors cette dispute d’il y a une semaine,n’allait toujours durer qu’une semaine. Cela finirait toujours aujourd’hui. La durée de conservation a été donnée jusqu’à la Saint-Valentin.

N’est-ce pas mal si c’est le cas ??

En fait, je pense qu’il y avait un indice hier soir ..... Versez moins téléspectateurs moins plusx .....

Pourquoi prendre deux douche aujourd’hui à 4h intervalle se masser se laver les cheveux se passer de la crème sur tout le corps des dessous sexy noir pour aller se promener j’ai un petit doute mais jespere que je me trompe

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

No - We don't know if she texted in the bog, that is true!

But you know what? Why do we bother in the end with all this eh? What does it all mean to us, what does it matter? Nothing, that's what. She does what she wants, she makes up her own mind, we have absolutely no say or control over anything, and if she wants to do things to affect her mind and state continually then let her. It's her own life after all and we just pay money to watch. Her decisions at the end of the day, so no one here, even those who can speak by message can do anything to change her or change what she does, and that is how it should be of course. If you care, you're told to shut up as it makes no difference.If you say you don't care, you're called names and are callous. But all we do is subscribe to watch. That's all. And she does what she wants, like she always has done and will continue to. Most likely making a huge mess of things along the way.

Just a pity we have been watching a slow car crash happen ever since she met him. Sad to see this is how she's gone.  And i am sick to the back teeth of this turgid nonsensical 'Relationship' that i have watched change her so much over the last 7 months. When thanks to that Dick, the only time she is calm and relaxed, like the Leora of old, is when he isn't around .... Oh, just like all this week in fact ..... Funny eh ??

Her life. Let's get on with our own.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
18 minutes ago, patou said:

Why take two showers today at 4am interval massage wash hair do without the whole body of sexy black underwear to go for a walk I have a little doubt but miss that I'm wrong

HER LIFE, AND IF SHE IS WITH HIM THEN SHE WAS ALWAYS GOING TO FORGIVE HIM BY TODAY. OBVIOUS RIGHT??

IF SHE IS WITH HIM.

Let's see if she brings any presents back.

13 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No - We don't know if she texted in the bog, that is true!

But you know what? Why do we bother in the end with all this eh? What does it all mean to us, what does it matter? Nothing, that's what. She does what she wants, she makes up her own mind, we have absolutely no say or control over anything, and if she wants to do things to affect her mind and state continually then let her. It's her own life after all and we just pay money to watch. Her decisions at the end of the day, so no one here, even those who can speak by message can do anything to change her or change what she does, and that is how it should be of course. If you care, you're told to shut up as it makes no difference. If you say you don't care, you're called names and are callous. But all we do is subscribe to watch. That's all. And she does what she wants, like she always has done and will continue to. Most likely making a huge mess of things along the way.

Just a pity we have been watching a slow car crash happen ever since she met him. Sad to see this is how she's gone.

Her life. Let's get on with our own.

As an individual I don't bother at all, she can do exactly as she wishes, it doesn't affect my life whatsoever.

But as was mentioned earlier, she had mowed the lawn and showered,gone to a beautician or shopping, returned, showered and deep cleaned her manhole again, creamed and oiled.

Your guess is as good if not better than mine. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, LearyM said:

As an individual I don't bother at all, she can do exactly as she wishes, it doesn't affect my life whatsoever.

But as was mentioned earlier, she had mowed the lawn and showered,gone to a beautician or shopping, returned, showered and deep cleaned her manhole again, creamed and oiled.

Your guess is as good if not better than mine. 

All i will say is this. Stressing the word IF again!

IF she has met him, taking all things in consideration , just from this week, even just from today.....

She has more gall than ever before.

But as i said the clue could have been there last night.

il y a 29 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Non - Nous ne savons pas si elle a envoyé un texto dans la tourbière, c'est vrai!

Mais tu sais quoi ? Pourquoi s’embête à la fin avec tout ça hein? Qu’est-ce que tout cela signifie pour nous, qu’est-ce que cela signifie? Rien, c’est ça. Elle fait ce qu’elle veut, elle se fait sa propre idée, nous n’avons absolument pas son mot à dire ou le contrôle sur quoi que ce soit, et si elle veut faire des choses pour affect son esprit et l’état en permanence, puis laissez-la. C’est sa propre vie après tout et nous payons juste de l’argent à regarder. Ses décisions en fin de compte, donc personne ici, même ceux qui peuvent parler par message ne peut rien faire pour la changer ou changer ce qu’elle fait, et c’est ainsi que cela devrait être bien sûr. Si tu t’en soucies, sur te dit de te taire car ça ne fait aucune différence. Si vous dites que vous ne vous souciez pas, vous êtes appelé par des noms et vous êtes insensible. Mais tout ce que nous faisons est de nous abonner pour regarder. C’est tout. Et elle fait ce qu’elle veut, comme elle l’a toujours fait et continue de le faire. Très probablement en train de faire un énorme gâchis en cours de route.

Dommage que nous assistions à un accident prêté de voiture depuis qu’elle l’a rencontré. Triste de voir que c’est ainsi qu’elle est partie. Et je suis malade jusqu’aux dents de derrière de cette « relation » insensée et turgescente que j’ai tellement regardée la changer au cours des 7 derniers mois. Quand grâce à ce Dick, la seule fois où elle est calme et détendue, comme le Leora d’autrefois, c’est quand il n’est pas là... Oh, comme toute cette semaine en fait ..... Drôle hein ??

Sa vie. Continuons avec les nôtres.

Ok je la laisse vivre sa vie je vais essayer de me controler à rien ecrire sur sa vie  mais juste jaimerais des information sur les appels  avec Paul je me tiendrais à vos commentaires