Aleksandra was stabbed in the back by Holly. As soon as she arrived at Christmas, Holly was never away from Megan's ear and still is. Aleksandra was a touch of class and losing her (or sending her away) was a huge error, especially when you see what left. I can't see myself renewing

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Welcome to the fire!!  How did Holly stab Aleksandra in the back, if you don't mind me asking?  I'll have to take your word for the touch of class part because I don't waste my money on RLC anymore.  So you consider Aleksandra to be class, that's interesting because I don't know one classy lady that would wear a costume with her tit/tits on display to a party.....just sayin!!  I also don't know one lady that would traipse around the house with no clothes on, open the double doors to the living room, knowing Butthead Bogdan is in there and shows him the goods.  Of course I think you can throw classy out the window because of what these girls do for a living.....no class about it IMHO.  Yours and mine definition of classy are 180 deg from each other.  Have a good day and welcome to the forum!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Lookwarm said:

Aleksandra was stabbed in the back by Holly. As soon as she arrived at Christmas, Holly was never away from Megan's ear and still is. Aleksandra was a touch of class and losing her (or sending her away) was a huge error, especially when you see what left. I can't see myself renewing

100% OK with you about Aleksandra. She was the best on RLC and i became menber only for her. Since she is away i've suspended my account, waiting for better days....and perhaps she will come back a day...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I'm happy to see that Aleksandra has a nice fan base, with people creating accounts or posting for the first time on CamCaps just to compliment/praise her (me included lol).  I had fallen in love with the way she laughed and wrinkled her nose, her different interesting outfits, her playing video games at times, her bouncy and energetic nature, and her way of doing things that were slightly odd but creative and different.  I watched a replay of her laying in bed with this brown rock, and she was caressing the rock while listening to some kind of Russian Jazz music.  I laughed at this replay scene, but it was bittersweet because she had left RLC at this time.  I occasionally watched other things/people  on RLC, but there were times when I could see there was “good action” going on in the thumbnails with other people, but I would continue to watch Aleksandra laugh at her phone in the kitchen and make tea instead of clicking on those thumbnails.  I know I got carried away, and this isn’t really logical, but it is what it is, I guess.

I think arguing whether or not she was “classy” is a bit of a distraction and blurred line, but I think we know, they know, and they know we know that it’s a show if you know what I mean lol.  They can probably see each other nude (even if in blurry thumbnails) so that probably plays a role in Alek's decisions/actions.

I would like to know why Lookwarm thinks Holly “stabbed Aleksandra in the back.”  I mean, if it happened, I’m interested to know, but I never really drew that conclusion.  But I don’t know their language, so I’m in the dark here.

RLC does seem hollow for me since she left, which may affect whether I stay subscribed or not.  Hopefully they’ll get another nice redhead, or girl like Aleksandra (or her again!) soon. Otherwise, I will likely enter another phase where I don’t pay attention to RLC for a while. 😒

• Upvote 1

Welcome to the forum @Kardinalli and only you know whats right for you.  I also would like to know why Lookwarm says Holly stabbed her in the back.  I don't seem to remember reading anything about that on the forum.  "Class" is far more than what these girls have IMO.  Sure, they can be bubbly and have unique personalities but "Class" is in a league by itself IMHO.  At any rate, it was a good post whether I agree with that part of it or not.  Have a good day!!