Is CC destroying RLC?

Guest Krysez

Guest Krysez

This is just my opinion, and I like the community here, but I was wondering...

Anyone else think CamCaps might be hurting RLC?

My reasoning is that the couples seem to start off pretty openly, but then eventually start hiding things from the camera, even though they know they are living there to be viewed.

I'm sure they think they can handle it at first.

But if they stumble upon CamCaps and see our post it can probably throw them off.

Seeing such posts as

"She's getting in the shower...anyone recording?"

or

"If you zoom in close, you can see the cum on her back"

That might make them a little uncomfortable, cause at first they just think people are viewing them and only for the sex. But seeing a whole community dedicated to them and images we're sharing of every moment of their life may make them change clothes off-camera or become a little less visible knowing we are ALWAYS there. Even when we aren't, someone is recording for us to view later.

I'm not saying ANYTHING AT ALL HERE should change. It was just a random thought.

What do YOU think?

Guest bjlikes2watch

I do relate to what youre saying....

Perhaps we can be more encouraging...

To enjoy seeing them in their daily life, rather than focus on sex details.

Guest Spirit

I Agree... We are guests in these peoples homes and we should act accordingly. A lot of what is said about these people should be kept to yourself!!!!!!

This is just my opinion, and I like the community here, but I was wondering...

Anyone else think CamCaps might be hurting RLC?

My reasoning is that the couples seem to start off pretty openly, but then eventually start hiding things from the camera, even though they know they are living there to be viewed.

I'm sure they think they can handle it at first.

But if they stumble upon CamCaps and see our post it can probably throw them off.

Seeing such posts as

"She's getting in the shower...anyone recording?"

or

"If you zoom in close, you can see the cum on her back"

That might make them a little uncomfortable, cause at first they just think people are viewing them and only for the sex. But seeing a whole community dedicated to them and images we're sharing of every moment of their life may make them change clothes off-camera or become a little less visible knowing we are ALWAYS there. Even when we aren't, someone is recording for us to view later.

I'm not saying ANYTHING AT ALL HERE should change. It was just a random thought.

What do YOU think?

I think you are wrong.

The only couple I've seen that started out open...and then closed up...is Elena and Artur.  All the rest fell into the following three groups:

1.  Closed up from the get go and never loosened up.  That would be Gia.

2.  Closed up from the get go but loosened up over time.  That would be Elena.

3.  Totally open.  That would be the lesbians.

The ones who were here before I got here...Lora, Alina and Nora...are all pretty open, but I have no idea what they were like in the beginning.

It's too early to say about the two new couples, but Alma seems totally open to start with, while Ariel is shy.

In the case of Elena and Artur, I don't think they fully realized what they were getting into and the shock of finding out hit them hard.  But even they have loosened up.

Hey guys what makes you so sure that the tenants reading this site? What lead you off to that ? Has anyone out there any kind of visible evidence?

OK, a long time ago there was a response from a certain "Nora" and "Kiko", but I do not believe that they are the real Nora and Kiko were. That were too aggressive reactions and I do not see that in the real Nora and Kiko. Indeed, this is a question that engage me longer than today

Guest Krysez

As I said in my original post, this was just a thought. I never said it was happening. Just a "what if"

Hey guys what makes you so sure that the tenants reading this site? What lead you off to that ? Has anyone out there any kind of visible evidence?

OK, a long time ago there was a response from a certain "Nora" and "Kiko", but I do not believe that they are the real Nora and Kiko were. That were too aggressive reactions and I do not see that in the real Nora and Kiko. Indeed, this is a question that engage me longer than today

There is no direct evidence that any of the tenants read this site, but in the case of Elena and Artur, I think the circumstantial evidence is pretty strong.

what about ellana and arthur?

Well, some events occurred the first morning the tenants were in the apartment that, depending on your perception and interpretation of the events, might indicate that Elena, Artur, Mighty Mooska and her BF:

1.  Found out about CamCaps.

2.  Saw videos of themselves that were posted on CamCaps.

3.  Had differing reactions to the revelation.

4.  All radically altered their behavior from the night before.

These events have been discussed by CamCaps members in one of the Elena/Artur threads.

Guest ButtPlug

The only way that I could see the couples NOT knowing about this site is if the RLC admins forbid them from viewing it, or if they blocked it.  If you search google for reallifecam or reallifecam.com, camcaps is in  the top 3 results, usually it's the number 2 result. Also, if you were living in a house full of cameras wouldn't you be some what curious to know who was viewing you and what pictures may be out there? Heck, I google myself from time to time just to see where my name pops up. I would guess that RLC  told the couples not to post on here, and they probably have a means to monitor whether or not the couples visit this site.