Leora Paul on Facebook

Guest norasmum

Guest norasmum

Wonder what happened to L&P's FB page? Just vanished. I bet AC Rand, F219, Pepe LePew and/or CP could shed a bit of light on this enigma.

of ac edge you will probably not get too fortuitous. I have from time to time and looked inside himself. The she has only idolized as what else has probably had hearts in the eyes. I imagine because the page is about, paul has probably tried to upload naked pictures high which is not allowed. He was not allowed to ran she denied him. but who would like to see his crippled dick

Guest Squirrel

Somebody, probably from CC,  has scared them. It is not appropriate to contact RLC tenants; if done, then utmost discretion, judgment and wisdom should be employed. This has happened to tenants before; hopefully it will be the last.

This has happened to tenants before; hopefully it will be the last.

Of course it won't be because people can be fucking stupid, like that one guy on here asking for any and all of their FB and personal information a while back.

Guest norasmum

What a shame! It was nice to see updates. Hopefully they will relaunch it at some point in the future.