Is Angela okay?

Guest rlkramer

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

ah shit the UN's here and we're all screwed now

What's the UN? Is it important? Can it actually DO anything? I'm told I'm being charge money for their services, but I don't see any product being sent via Fed-Ex or UPS to me. Is it a Nigerian scam?

Guest Squirrel

Look, I don't follow Angela much. I think she's a fine woman dealing with life and problems. I hope she's OK, and will do OK in the future. I'm sure many CC people are captivated by her, and are interested in her story.

Gotta go now --- time for me to check in on Meerkat...

what can I do that google translated it so, I did not attack you but say my opinion about it. If rlc not hindered me, you angela had never met. But after your spirited reply, I see that you're in love with angela. And I quite giveth thee to say, live in illusion ern world on.

змеиный вам нужно Вы также можете нравятся комментарии, после всех behauptes вы, что вы имеет более чем все мы здесь. Тогда вам с истиной, и сообщите нам. Но вы никогда не делает его и почему некоторые люди здесь раздражать вас дальше. Так сказать что-то или держать рот то, что лучше для вас.

Guest Pirate

Teufel, I wasn't even talking to you this time, you're still butting in!! Why can't you mind your own business! Damn!! What a looser!

So you weren't talking to Teufel this time, how was he to know that? Mate, this is an open forum for all members, so he was minding his own business, and yours, and mine. You can't select who does or doesn't read your posts, so you better be prepared to receive replies, whether you like it or not.

Guest clivebb

valera is back but for how many days before next fight again?.

j think next week valera leave again the appartment.

Guest bulgachica

valera is back but for how many days before next fight again?.

j think next week valera leave again the appartment.

As much as I like Angela and her friends, I think I'd like to see them call time on these two. I believe they are carrying on the relationship but living in different apartments because he hates the cameras, so she is hardly there, which means not much goes on in this apartment.