Message to Leora

Guest Paulo Coelho

Guest norasmum

of course, if you want Leora's attention, you have to be her cute little dog - WOOF!

Squirrels just don't make the grade  :)

Guest kevinbsam7

Do you mean to tell me that Leora was an FB friend with everybody at CamCaps except me??? I mean, heck, I'm the warm and fuzzy and cuddly one. I am heartbroken and my feelings are hurt.  :'(

Yep - even me!

Guest bulgachica

Do you mean to tell me that Leora was an FB friend with everybody at CamCaps except me??? I mean, heck, I'm the warm and fuzzy and cuddly one. I am heartbroken and my feelings are hurt.  :'(

Yep - even me!

Yep, me too! I had to unfriend her because she kept sending me videos of her masturbating in the hallway where the cameras don't cover. 6 or 7 times a day???? Chill out Leora ffs! ;)

Guest Squirrel

of course, if you want Leora's attention, you have to be her cute little dog - WOOF!

I think I'll go get drunk with Bunny tonight so we can commiserate on our bad luck with Leora. Maybe pick up on some poontang that appreciates us...

post-0-145739613621_thumb.jpeg

Guest norasmum

I think I'll go get drunk with Bunny tonight so we can commiserate on our bad luck with Leora. Maybe pick up on some poontang that appreciates us...

Yeah, Bunnies don't stand much chance either.