RTMPDump does not work anymore?

See

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RLC has done something and my RTMPDump does not work anymore. I use patched version with RTMPDumpHelper. Could you please test and tell how your works.

Any one come up with a work around for this other than screen recorders?

I'm trying to find a solution. It seems that the port is changed to 443 (HTTPS), but if I put it in RTMPDumpHelper, there will be no video and RTMPSuck window remains black. Apparently RTMPDumpHelper and RTMPDump is no longer updated? Has anyone tried without RTMPDumpHelper (and also using port 443)?

I'm trying to find a solution. It seems that the port is changed to 443 (HTTPS), but if I put it in RTMPDumpHelper, there will be no video and RTMPSuck window remains black. Apparently RTMPDumpHelper and RTMPDump is no longer updated? Has anyone tried without RTMPDumpHelper (and also using port 443)?

They have secured it meaning the stream not sure how to get around it.

Guest Squirrel

Yep, RLC must have changed the code.

Since Friday, my Ubuntu Linux Firefox browser will not even let me see streams coming from RLC, let alone let me record them. Nothing but a black screen & error message. Something has become incompatible in their code with RTM Dumper and Ubuntu Firefox, so I suspect the list of newly non-working applications is probably longer.

Yep, RLC must have changed the code.

Since Friday, my Ubuntu Linux Firefox browser will not even let me see streams coming from RLC, let alone let me record them. Nothing but a black screen & error message. Something has become incompatible in their code with RTM Dumper and Ubuntu Firefox, so I suspect the list of newly non-working applications is probably longer.

Squirrel: I have no problem with stream from RLC on any browser on Win 7... you might try chrome on your Linux version I've used it before with Linux..

There is a secure token on RLC for the streaming... but I'm not real good when it comes to making changes to Rtmpdump.. been doing some reading on it here http://stream-recorder.com/forum/ ..maybe someone else a little more knowledgeable will come up with the solution. ;)

I agree - I am not an expert in tweaking and twiddling RTMP myself. Therefore I hope that some tech-savvy person will enlighten us all.....