RTMPDump does not work anymore?

See

RLC page code= https://www.firedrive.com/file/2AFA86D6B8B0CCEC

Notepad++= https://www.firedrive.com/file/902311624E81F055

Rlc page code open it in notepad++ which I've attached...around line 1170 is secure key for RLC..just not sure what to do with it in RTMPDump. If somone can figure that out I think our problem would be solved.

I'm not sure why you guys are having problems viewing cams I've had no problems.

No problems for me accessing any cams.All work fine. Try clearing your Temp and Temporary internet files and cookies. Then bring up the command prompt and flush the DNS  with  ipconfig /flushdns

No problems viewing.. but can you record with RTMPDump?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I don't feel like making Google life any easier by installing Chrome on my Linux Mint, unless something changes for good, I think that my adventure with RLC has come to an end since that late November 2012 when I saw a thread on /b/... This forum has been more interesting than the cams anyway... :)

Rlc page code open it in notepad++ which I've attached...around line 1170 is secure key for RLC..just not sure what to do with it in RTMPDump. If somone can figure that out I think our problem would be solved.

I tried that couple of days ago using parameter -T and that key, changed required addresses to new ones and using port 443, but  thas's not enought. I am quite sure code changes are needed  :(

That key is not new feature. Free cams can be captured by using it like before  :D But not with RTMPDumpHelper  :(