Nora and Kiko camera positions

Guest norafan77

Guest Squirrel

I thought RLC originated from Istanbul, Turkey according to the research I found. Is this right?

They operate the apartments out of the jurisdictions they are in likely because they have no laws on voyeurism. But last I seen their Headquarters somewhere in Utah.

Would be nice if they could put the apartments in some places whre they speak fluent English like the USA or Canada but they have voyeurism laws that make that impossible to do.

Internet statistic/tracking sites seem to disagree. Some say it's hosted in Knoxville, Tenn., some say it's out of Denmark. It's registered with Whois in Washington state. Alexa isn't giving out registration, ownership, or server information unless you pay for it. They might have a PO Box in Utah, possibly, for all we know. It could be owned by the Russian mob or just some clever kids from Silicon Valley and we wouldn't know for sure. Unless you have friends in the NSA...

Personally, if they have any brains at all, the owners are kicking back on a beach in Hawaii,  Belize or Barcelona.  ;)