Leora - Home Activities #70

pulo filipe

Good Morning - Buon giorno - Bonjour

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

a great day happy everyone

Tuesday

🐨👯 🌟🐈 🐱🐴🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 🏍️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️ patou gag-her  brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg nic marco 6742   howard ddhm c101 taxio miraguy

• Thanks 3

Bonjour

Hier j’étais une mauvaise langue je disais quelle serait rentré que se soir mais elle est apparue vers minuit 1 h ce que j’ai pu lire. Ça me rassure elle n’a pas passé la nuit avec lui aujourd’hui peut-elle va rester pour le ménage avoir

Très bonne journée

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, patou said:

Bonjour

Hier j’étais une mauvaise langue je disais quelle serait rentré que se soir mais elle est apparue vers minuit 1 h ce que j’ai pu lire. Ça me rassure elle n’a pas passé la nuit avec lui aujourd’hui peut-elle va rester pour le ménage avoir

Très bonne journée

Good Morning patou And wife 

a great happy tuesday 

❤️🦆🦆❤️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, PoeBoy said:

He'd play easily, for sure.  You reminded me of something I don't miss at all -- that barking rat.  Somethings I noticed about her/it:  Barking occurred mostly during Leora's masturbations, not during Leora/Paul sex, and increased as Leora approached orgasm.  During Leora/Paul sex, the creature humped pillows instead of barking.  Things to ponder.

She can always adapt Kitty’s new puppy 😉

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PoeBoy said:

I remember, but just thought either the extended deprivation might have provided him some incentive, or perhaps Leora would have wanted something to break up the repetitive monotony.  When Leora came to Prague I was hopeful that she'd hook up with some guy(s) who had stamina and knew how to fuck.  Hey, what's life without a dream?

It definitely takes two for a good sex session but ( and apologies to the hardcore fans ) also Leora wasn’t with any special sex skills .. that’s why I would have liked that we see her with at least another guy to see what she can do more .. as I have said , it is a pity that women like her and Kitty haven’t enjoyed the pleasure that sex can give . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Per me è incredibile vedere come nel mondo una persona possa essere la numero uno nei replay, quando tutto ciò che vedi è quella persona che fissa il proprio telefono e non fa nulla per guadagnare davvero un posto numero uno, questa è solo la mia opinione

let's say it is a conjunction or:
1) RLC is a pain and we have not had any real news for years so, as has happened a couple of times even with the twins, we need emotions and we always hope there is an unexpected novelty;
2) being most of us voyeurs we are always fascinated by situations in which you see that the woman is a bit "flirtatious" and she tries to attract the attention of men!.

in fact last night it was already a mortuary from Leora without saying for RLC in general.

I think so.