New girl : RITA #2

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

glad to see rita and jenny getting along and talking and hanging out together i hope they can get along at least rita tries to cheer her up some.

See again you're making up things, she doesn't need to cheer her up and she is not doing that, she is not sad or anything like that.

Just because she like to spend her time alone most of the time doesn't mean she is sad or unhappy.

i never said she was sad or anything like that i said she is cheering her up in other words making her smile instead of seeing her not interacting with anyone i know they have talked before its just nice to see them talking thats all.i dont make up things i say what i see they werent just talking.rita even went outside with her while she smoked her cigerrette and everything.

glad to see rita and jenny getting along and talking and hanging out together i hope they can get along at least rita tries to cheer her up some.

See again you're making up things, she doesn't need to cheer her up and she is not doing that, she is not sad or anything like that.

Just because she like to spend her time alone most of the time doesn't mean she is sad or unhappy.

Rita solo necesita un poco de atención como en su dia lo necesitaba Kamila después de irse Monika y esta chica Jenny no se lo va a dar a no ser que salgan de fiesta y poco más y mucho menos Nora. El duo Kamila-Rita habría sido espectacular, digno de ver!

Y como siempre y cómo debe ser, Nora se queda sola, se lo merece por estúpida! Estas dos no van a ningún bolo o pase de modelos ni nada, Rita ha hablado 1 minuto con un chico por teléfono y este le preguntaba si ya estaban preparadas. Estas dos van a salir de fiesta porque ya han conocido algun chico y van a ver si pueden follar fuera del apartamento. Señores...esta noche no esperen levantados, si pueden dormiran (follaran) fuera del apartamento.

Haceros una idea de que incluso Rita salía ya sin sujetador y se lo ha dicho a Jenny y Jenny le ha dicho que mejor que se pusiera sujetador, estas dos esta noche van a por todos, la pena que yo no viva en Barcelona, se iban a enterar estas dos!