New girl : RITA #2

Guest Ange_Gardien

Was just looking a views and posts for the forums and this one "New girl:RITA" is the highest traffic one 521 Replies 93732 Views ... if RLC does monitor this ... guess thats a sign

Rita is the most viewed and checked messages on Topic "Nora, Rita, & Jenny "

Il fallait donner aussi les chiffres de Nora qui sont de 27500 views et 193 posts. En soulignant que Nora est dans cet appartement depuis son lancement alors que Rita n'est présente que depuis 3 semaines.

un bon message pour ceux qui n'arrêtent pas de faire la promotion de Nora.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG Rita is my new favorite. Been watching RLC for a very long time. I thought she might prefer kittens over dogs but I see she did not go with the advances of other females. I am a big Maya fan because she got a great ass but Rita smokes and I seen a little cannibus last night. She is willing to take chances and make things interesting. Time will tell. The hen house has entertainment!

she should just loosen up and show us what shes got we love her

She was loosening up and showing more and more every day until 04/17 or 4/18 when something happened to cause her to cut back and/or stop showing as much. She went out for a night on the town after being exceptionally happy all day and when she came back she seemed extremely sad. Ever since then, she has been showing much less and much less frequently to where now she hides almost all the time like Kami and Nica and Monica.

I think it will be very rare, if ever, that we will get another nice frontal shot of her nude. Yesterday, even her shower was almost entirely only revealing her backside and a side view that did not even allow you to see a full nipple. This is just like those other girls I mentioned.  :(

Rita go somewhere.

To prepare Clothing.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

>:( >:( >:( Si a follar fuera del apartamento como hace siempre que sale

Do you have proofs? No? Then is reserved. The Girls are not silly and read with. And you are surprised when they withdraw and offer nothing more. A lot of luck with the new Girls if you continue so. CCaps will strangle the flat.

Rita go somewhere.

To prepare Clothing.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Do you have proofs? No? Then is reserved. The Girls are not silly and read with. And you are surprised when they withdraw and offer nothing more. A lot of luck with the new Girls if you continue so. CCaps will strangle the flat.

Las pruebas las dio la "jefa" Nora en la conversacion telefonica y en cuanto al apartamento lo veo cuando tengo ganas de dormir porque es el mejor somnifero que hay, si a ti te gusta nada chico a disfrutar de este apartamento, a mi no me gusta y no quiero entrar en polemicas con nadie.ok?

Rita go somewhere.

To prepare Clothing.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Las pruebas las dio la "jefa" Nora en la conversacion telefonica y en cuanto al apartamento lo veo cuando tengo ganas de dormir porque es el mejor somnifero que hay, si a ti te gusta nada chico a disfrutar de este apartamento, a mi no me gusta y no quiero entrar en polemicas con nadie.ok?

If to you the statements of an angry drunk woman and a dubious translation of a user as proves reach, I can only regret you. Naive little fellow. Thats no proofs.