New girl : RITA #2

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Rita is packing and moving out because she find the cameras uncomfortable, I applaud her. She may actually be a "normal" person with a self-esteem and with goals for her life.

If Rita is packing and moving out because she find the cameras uncomfortable, I applaud her. She may actually be a "normal" person with a self-esteem and with goals for her life.

Rita is not packing today.  Her possessions are still in their places in her room.

That is not to say she will not later or tomorrow, but I think Rita will be here for another month. 

Rita is not packing today.  Her possessions are still in their places in her room.

That is not to say she will not later or tomorrow, but I think Rita will be here for another month.

Please not another month with Rita. If she could go back to Russia and if Jenny could stay in the appartment.

Guest Ange_Gardien

Rita is a beautiful girl, by against cold and opportunistic, since day one, unfortunately, many subscribers have associated Kamilia. The problem is not Kamilia.

Rita knows how to heat the crowds, she succeeded, showing a little nakedness, she had a record number of post. She Arronge much the purse of RLC,

I said dice the first week it is opportiniste I think it is in Spain for a lingustique stay, and she opportinité the RLC. She knows what is done. So she will stay during his stay in Spain. But you will have nothing from him.

So please, do not waste your time to follow this girl

Según la conversación telefónica que mantuvo Nora la semana pasada en español, las dos chicas abandonaban el apartamento esta semana asi que según lo previsto, a Rita no le queda mucho más tiempo en el apartamento.

I have a Question when these girls leave the apartment after their time is up where do they go, Do they stay with their parents or family or what? I know its none of our concern just a thought.

I doubt anyone on this board would know something like that.