New girl : RITA #2

I wish that would have been in english so i could have been rooting for one girl or the other!

Well one thing it proved was Rita isn't scared to argue with Nora, She stood her ground, I missed the start of the fight but I guess it had something to do with dirty dishes.

I don't think Nora is used to having one of the girls stand up to her. Now we may see how much power Nora really has if Rita is forced out. I think it would be a real shame if that happened. Hopefully, it will just blow over and they can be fine in the future.

If Rita is forced out I'll definitely cancel my subscription,  Mind you she has been here 25 days so might only be with us another week anyway, I actually like Nora but Rita is probably my fav girl at the moment.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rita cries. Nora has destroyed with her hysteria and alcohol the atmosphere. Jealousy becomes hatred and destroys every harmony in a society.

Did you get the name wrong? What I saw was Jenny crying and Rita being a good friend consoling her. Was Rita crying earlier? I didn't see her crying at all.

Rita cries. Nora has destroyed with her hysteria and alcohol the atmosphere. Jealousy becomes hatred and destroys every harmony in a society.

Did you get the name wrong? What I saw was Jenny crying and Rita being a good friend consoling her. Was Rita crying earlier? I didn't see her crying at all.

Now Rita cries in her bed.

Now Rita cries in her bed.

I don't see that. I see Jenny crying. Rita is in the plaid shirt/dress and is sleeping (in the room where Monica used to be). Jenny (in room where Kamila used to be)  is the smaller girl and has shorts and that stretch top on. Do you have the names confused?

>:( >:( >:( Se nota que regreso bien follada, claro fuera del apartamento, fuera ya payasa.

I'm sorry. I don't understand what you mean. Are you implying that the picture of Rita naked from the back is somehow wrong and she should be thrown out?

This is how Google translates it as 

It is noted that return well fucked, clear out of the apartment outside and clown.

Makes no sense to me.

I don't know what the fuck kind of translators you guys use, but even when you use the google translator at the bottom of this page, it translates as follows:

Note that deeply screwed back, clear out of the apartment, out and clown.

He implied that she returned home and looked like she got fucked. And that's why she has to be thrown out

LMAO! How the fuck he can see it is beyond me. Fucking school kids.

>:( >:( >:( Se nota que regreso bien follada, claro fuera del apartamento, fuera ya payasa.

I'm sorry. I don't understand what you mean. Are you implying that the picture of Rita naked from the back is somehow wrong and she should be thrown out?

It is noted that return well fucked, clear out of the apartment outside and clown.

Makes no sense to me.

I don't know what the fuck kind of translators you guys use, but even when you use the google translator at the bottom of this page, it translates as follows:

He implied that she returned home and looked like she got fucked. And that's why she has to be thrown out

Well, snaky, you're certainly living up to your sig line about venom. We were not fighting about anything. I simply ask him what he meant. There was no reason for you to jump in with YOUR "school kid" response.

Makes no sense to me.

Well, snaky, you're certainly living up to your sig line about venom. We were not fighting about anything. I simply ask him what he meant. There was no reason for you to jump in with YOUR "school kid" response.

I'm sorry for asking but are you stupid? Did I say that you were fighting? I just interpreted what he meant in a language we can all understand. And "school kid" remark was directed towards him for his post. Think before you speak next time.

Makes no sense to me.

I'm sorry for asking but are you stupid? Did I say that you were fighting? I just interpreted what he meant in a language we can all understand. And "school kid" remark was directed towards him for his post. Think before you speak next time.

I'm sorry for asking, but are you stupid? How does that feel? Do you always use the plural "kids" when you are speaking about one person? How was I supposed to know that you only meant "him"? You should have used the singular "kid" to clarify.

I also had used the Google translator and knew what that said. I was looking for some clarification because I didn't want to "interpret" what he "meant" by his statement incorrectly. Maybe you should take your own advice and "Think before you speak" next time.

I'm not going to say anymore because, unlike you, I do not enjoy being extremely rude and condescending to people I have never meant.

I apologize in advance to anyone who reads this and is offended by it. I am not in the habit of participating in these childish exchanges, but I lost my temper. I will try not to do it again. Thanks.