New girl : RITA #2

El único aliciente que podría tener este apartamento ahora mismo es que estas dos chicas se liaran a ostias delante de las cámaras (estaría muy bien) jajaja Yo apuesto por Rita, está bebiendo vino y es bastante más grande que Nora.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Una chica que cada vez pasa menos tiempo en el apartamento, que no muestra absolutamente nada delante de las cámaras, que es más aburrida que una mosca y que cada vez que está en el apartamento se pasa la mayoría del tiempo entre la terraza, el baño de abajo y el baño de arriba escondida...no merece estar en este apartamento. RLC a la mierda por no hacer nada!

Rlc has apparently extended the contract, so they are agreed with Ritas behaviour. Rlc and Rita take the piss out of her clients. New Girl is not also in view. The flat is only more a farce. :( >:(

To rlc , proposal for the improvement of the flat: Soundproof Room with shower and bed für\"Phone and relax\", sleeping-bags with hood and facial protection, it the cover could get lost and tone from one this do not snore hears. We want everybody that the Girls feel fine. And for ourselves, paying members please a cat, we also want some action, for 50$. ;)

Hubo una noche que prometía pero...se quedó en eso, promesas...

(The mab.to link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Yes, it's very disappointing that we didn't get to see more. But, I thank you very much for posting that. I had not seen that during the nights I was watching her. It was still pretty hot just to know that she actually did it.

I liked hearing the gasping and with the movement I could use my imagination some. Not as good as the real thing, but still enjoyable. Thanks again, yomismo. You're a good man. :)

Esta chica sale de fiesta con los mismos jeans cortos con los que está todo el dia en casa? Simplemente poniendose una chaqueta blanca y unos tacones? Un poquito cerda si que es.

I didn't see what you're referring to, but I have noticed that almost all the tenants (even long-timers like Paul, Alina, Dasha, etc.) seem to wear the same clothes day after day after day. Is that common in Russia, Spain and other countries? I hadn't noticed that in my travels overseas so I'm confused.  :-\

In Nora's house, it is especially common. But, that's a little more understandable because the girls (not counting Nora) are only staying for a month or two. So, I wouldn't think they would arrive with more than a couple outfits.