New girl : RITA #2

Guest Ange_Gardien

Hubo una noche que prometía pero...se quedó en eso, promesas...

(The mab.to link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Yomismo thank you for the video. I read somewhere on CC, that change the behavior Rita, 17 April. I just find that masturbation scene is April 17. Is it a coincidence? or simply, Kiko or Nora as they certainly know its origin, have posted the video on a sensitive site for Rita?

Perhaps this is slander on my part.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hubo una noche que prometía pero...se quedó en eso, promesas...

(The mab.to link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Yomismo thank you for the video. I read somewhere on CC, that change the behavior Rita, 17 April. I just find that masturbation scene is April 17. Is it a coincidence? or simply, Kiko or Nora as they certainly know its origin, have posted the video on a sensitive site for Rita?

Perhaps this is slander on my part.

Es del 17 de abril pero no se había publicado, nadie la había publicado.

Bookmaster, Rita ha salido con los mismos pantalones cortos vaqueros que utiliza para estar por el apartamento, es un poco sucio...me imagino que tendrá algún pantalon más para salir. Aunque se traigan poca ropa, por lo menos se habrá traido más de un pantalón para salir y que no se ponga para estar en el apartamento...tiene uno blanco precioso y otro oscuro también...