Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Spoon said:

I don't think Anna minded at all sleeping next to that guy. Perhaps she didn't want to to go full out and fuck him but she certainly didn't object to his caressing. She was returning the favor as well, although not as much. Had her arms around him and even came back to him after a visit to the bathroom. In my opinion this night will make it a lot more interesting to watch for a while, with 5 out of 7 girls groping and fondling each other plus the guy who is a unknown factor.

They were supposed to just sleep and cuddle nothing more,,,but he did what anyone of us would have done,,,,,he tried to get more out of them,,,so she had to go remind him out on the balcony.

what this guy is , some guy lola met prob somebody buy her drinks food at club bar a drinking buddy, somebody who she has no attraction too obviously she would of banged him last night if she did, this guy is one of those touchy feely creepy dudes who's trying too hard for females that are out of his league

4 minutes ago, Spoon said:

I don't think Anna minded at all sleeping next to that guy. Perhaps she didn't want to to go full out and fuck him but she certainly didn't object to his caressing. She was returning the favor as well, although not as much. Had her arms around him and even came back to him after a visit to the bathroom. In my opinion this night will make it a lot more interesting to watch for a while, with 5 out of 7 girls groping and fondling each other plus the guy who is a unknown factor.

That was their Goal,,,to make suckers like us see this one night,,and make us want to keep watching this apt,,hoping something else might happen.

But like I said,,,if it was 3 girls in the bed feeling up each other,,all of us would be saying completely different and more happy stuff right now.

1 minute ago, royhobbs8 said:

what this guy is , some guy lola met prob somebody buy her drinks food at club bar a drinking buddy, somebody who she has no attraction too obviously she would of banged him last night if she did, this guy is one of those touchy feely creepy dudes who's trying too hard for females that are out of his league

And yet... he's the one in bed with them and we're sitting in front of the computer jerking off. ::)

• Upvote 2

there is something that this guy has..hes there were not and we would all do the same. think anna probably told him to stop. and has removed herself away from it. lola made a mistake in involving him. probably got a few quid.

Edited by Voyeursun

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

That was their Goal,,,to make suckers like us see this one night,,and make us want to keep watching this apt,,hoping something else might happen.

But like I said,,,if it was 3 girls in the bed feeling up each other,,all of us would be saying completely different and more happy stuff right now.

Are you feeling alright? You sound like the tinfoil hat people you've spend the last few years mocking. :biggrin: Or did you always believe the girls are completely controlled by RLC and have no initiatives of their own?

2 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Are you feeling alright? You sound like the tinfoil hat people you've spend the last few years mocking. :biggrin: Or did you always believe the girls are completely controlled by RLC and have no initiatives of their own?

LMAOOO!!!,,,I hate the fact that Anna made me sound like Harley tonight:biggrin: