Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those that are interested, I awoke early and logged on this morning to see Lola up, as peppyflo has said, at 07.00 (extremely early for her) and taking much care in washing her hair and other make up preparations. The attention she paid to kitty was much more than normal so it must be as smooth as a baby's bum and she packed many pairs of underwear and long dresses and three pair of going out shoes and hair tongs but she has only used two designer carrier bags so it would appear she might be gone just for the weekend and within Spain even locally perhaps? She spoke to a guy on the phone just before leaving in Russian, I think, which would suggest he would be outside to collect her at 09.00. She left the apartment at 08.58 hrs. What is strange though is she was just dressed to leave in her long floral dress and no bra and sandals. Now when I come back, the apartment is u/m at 14.40 and both Irma and Ilona look like they are packing. Coincidence or what? I think we are in for a very intriguing weekend :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

For those that are interested, I awoke early and logged on this morning to see Lola up, as peppyflo has said, at 07.00 (extremely early for her) and taking much care in washing her hair and other make up preparations. The attention she paid to kitty was much more than normal so it must be as smooth as a baby's bum and she packed many pairs of underwear and long dresses and three pair of going out shoes and hair tongs but she has only used two designer carrier bags so it would appear she might be gone just for the weekend and within Spain even locally perhaps? She spoke to a guy on the phone just before leaving in Russian, I think, which would suggest he would be outside to collect her at 09.00. She left the apartment at 08.58 hrs. What is strange though is she was just dressed to leave in her long floral dress and no bra and sandals. Now when I come back, the apartment is u/m at 14.40 and both Irma and Ilona look like they are packing. Coincidence or what? I think we are in for a very intriguing weekend :dodgy:

it may seem that Lola should at the same session that Polya was on. She also had thorough Preparations of pussy. (Photo shots??)