Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

He never will,,,He probably won't until he gets to fuck either Anna or anyone willing to let him fuck them.

he probably could have if he stayed persistant..he already ate her pussy..he ended up jacking off and that killed his drive..he shoulda been back in the bed with her now trying to fuck.when the other 2 girls were in the same bed

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, FartLeyHatboy said:

When bright side of me was still active, it said something about Irma's and Anna's trips otside of the apartment when they lived in BCN1  in January. Now, those claims will start to become more and more true. Have you observed anything same in Irma's and Lola's behavior? Their style to walk, move, and so on...

No matter how "clean" those girls are in social media, and no matter that some of them have a boyfriends. Ukraine has been in crisis, and is a poor country. What is easier way to beatiful girls earn money than to travel abroad and use the aids they have?

Also that guy is part of the game, his role is to play servant. What were those short meetings in downstairs bathroom in BCN1, and tonight in balcony? Almost all the actions are  scripted. No real man can act like him. All the girls let her touch their bodys, and also touched him, no one was jealous. They didn't even care to hide their sexual moments from each other, and walked to the rooms without caring what was going on there. Is that much enough to prove my point?

Still one question remains. Is that shit scripted by RLC, or by the girls (Lola and Anna) to get as much viewership bonuses as possible?

Earlier so nice idea of all girls apartment, and all those beatiful memories has been ruined totally.

I can understand why you would say that. But, I strongly disagree. What I saw tonight did not appear to be "usual" behavior from the girls - especially after observing them for the previous few weeks.

They looked to me to be walking and moving in a haze or stuper. It was very unnatural and I have never seen anything like it. However, it does strongly resemble what I have read about how these new "date rape" drugs work. They simply break down the normal sexual resistance and cause a person to be very easily manipulated. That's what this looked like to me. 

To me, the situation will clear up once all the girls are back to "normal" mentally. If this type of behavior continues, then I will concede that you may be right in some of your assessments. But, I'm going to be very surprised if they continue to be so open and willing sexually.

1 minute ago, bookmaster8 said:

I can understand why you would say that. But, I strongly disagree. What I saw tonight did not appear to be "usual" behavior from the girls - especially after observing them for the previous few weeks.

They looked to me to be walking and moving in a haze or stuper. It was very unnatural and I have never seen anything like it. However, it does strongly resemble what I have read about how these new "date rape" drugs work. They simply break down the normal sexual resistance and cause a person to be very easily manipulated. That's what this looked like to me. 

To me, the situation will clear up once all the girls are back to "normal" mentally. If this type of behavior continues, then I will concede that you may be right in some of your assessments. But, I'm going to be very surprised if they continue to be so open and willing sexually.

they wasnt on any date rape drug..to me it was a combination on xtasy, alcohol and just being european..i dont kno where ur from but in the US people aint so touchy feely like they are in europe. it looked like a hypened European sexuality to me

• Upvote 1

Something I saw tonight that nobody probably noticed,,,,but this apartment did something else that no other apt has ever done,,,,,,,,,,,,,,they had every room,,,all 15 rooms on the first 15 thumbnails,,,,at the bottom of the main video Stream,,,so people were watching every room in this apt.

• Upvote 3

i don't know what they were on or not on obviously alcohol was a big factor, i was really shocked when rebecca started licking megan didn't see any previous clues that showed she was interested and megan so boring last 2 weeks nobody expected megan and rebecca to lead the way, and then tiny belle, wow what a girl u wanna talk about girlfriend material she's got it helping everybody get off what a babe

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, emandem999 said:

they wasnt on any date rape drug..to me it was a combination on xtasy, alcohol and just being european..i dont kno where ur from but in the US people aint so touchy feely like they are in europe. it looked like a hypened European sexuality to me

Maybe you're right. I don't know. But, I have never seen anything like that. 

25 minutes ago, FartLeyHatboy said:

When bright side of me was still active, it said something about Irma's and Anna's trips otside of the apartment when they lived in BCN1  in January. Now, those claims will start to become more and more true. Have you observed anything same in Irma's and Lola's behavior? Their style to walk, move, and so on...

No matter how "clean" those girls are in social media, and no matter that some of them have a boyfriends. Ukraine has been in crisis, and is a poor country. What is easier way to beatiful girls earn money than to travel abroad and use the aids they have?

Also that guy is part of the game, his role is to play servant. What were those short meetings in downstairs bathroom in BCN1, and tonight in balcony? Almost all the actions are  scripted. No real man can act like him. All the girls let her touch their bodys, and also touched him, no one was jealous. They didn't even care to hide their sexual moments from each other, and walked to the rooms without caring what was going on there. Is that much enough to prove my point?

Still one question remains. Is that shit scripted by RLC, or by the girls (Lola and Anna) to get as much viewership bonuses as possible?

Earlier so nice idea of all girls apartment, and all those beatiful memories has been ruined totally.

yes ofcourse

2 minutes ago, royhobbs8 said:

i don't know what they were on or not on obviously alcohol was a big factor, i was really shocked when rebecca started licking megan didn't see any previous clues that showed she was interested and megan so boring last 2 weeks nobody expected megan and rebecca to lead the way, and then tiny belle, wow what a girl u wanna talk about girlfriend material she's got it helping everybody get off what a babe

omg. I did not see Rebecca licking Megan. Do you mean actual cunnilingus or just licking her arms and legs and so forth? I definitely never saw that coming.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Guys,,,we finally got what we have been waiting for all these years,,,,,,I'm sorry for all who missed tonight:heart::biggrin:

tumblr_mafwq4Shth1rbp3hfo1_500.giftumblr_maeckneuQv1rbp3hfo1_500.gif

Damn damn damn 12 hour day shifts i went to bed and woke up to find i have missed what we had all been waiting for. 

• Upvote 1

like it was a total shock megan and rebecca went back to her room and rebecca took off her panties and licked her for a little bit then they went on the bed and were doing alot of cuddling, i don't think megan really liked being licked that much maybe it's osmething new for her, eventually belle came in and the 3 girls were having fun it was great, then lola came in kind of ruined things at that point but the girls made it to lola's room and that's when they were having some serious dildo action