Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lola did take something in her drink in Barca 1...and its affect continues...Caro dropped something in her drink which she took out from a plastic bag..i think she herself had it as well...the affect on her usually lasts abt one her...she was pretty turned on in Barca 1...

Disappointed to see the bahaviour of Milena...she ignored the guests and was watching movie..didnot even come down to say bye....Barca 1 is graveyard....no wonder belle runs away from it every day...when she comes to Barca 2 its like a kid back home from school...she has a smile on her face...lool

12 minutes ago, Zinc said:

Lola did take something in her drink in Barca 1...and its affect continues...Caro dropped something in her drink which she took out from a plastic bag..i think she herself had it as well...the affect on her usually lasts abt one her...she was pretty turned on in Barca 1...

Disappointed to see the bahaviour of Milena...she ignored the guests and was watching movie..didnot even come down to say bye....Barca 1 is graveyard....no wonder belle runs away from it every day...when she comes to Barca 2 its like a kid back home from school...she has a smile on her face...lool

you missed the lima bate session in the tub

Just now, longarm101 said:

you missed the lima bate session in the tub

i saw that water therapy...lool..if you enjoyed it then u are very lucky.....

meanwhile.. another girl feeling horny and Stella trying to counter her with her BIG mouth and endless chatting...

• Upvote 1

Just now, Zinc said:

i saw that water therapy...lool..if you enjoyed it then u are very lucky.....

meanwhile.. another girl feeling horny and Stella trying to counter her with her BIG mouth and endless chatting...

looks like it might be getting interesting in the bathroom.......the yapping is a side effect from the "water" they drank earlier

• Upvote 1