Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

2 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

funny if Lima steals the food back that Belle stole

I think that food and the bedding Belle took with her was stuff she had bought herself.  I checked back on my trove of screen-caps, and the bedding was all new when she moved into that room from Anna's after the place was UM for several hours on Sept 22.  I'll bet she paid for it.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BBHawkthorn said:

I think that food and the bedding Belle took with her was stuff she had bought herself.  I checked back on my trove of screen-caps, and the bedding was all new when she moved into that room from Anna's after the place was UM for several hours on Sept 22.  I'll bet she paid for it.

ok that's makes sense. I bit weird to take stuff

5 minutes ago, BBHawkthorn said:

Not convinced on that. RLC changes the bedding UM when a girl moves out. Plausable yes we wont know for sure yet. I still dont think she is going. On the fone she said i can come on Oct 10!  that could mean anything really. She was unpacking bags earlier rather that packing them then putting stuff in the living room cupboards. Thats not the actions of someone who is leaving early doors this morning! Which is the usual time they leave. Plus her suitcase is still at B1. 

10 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

0610 Belle is up daylight in BC2 maybe we can get some sexy shots of Belle watching tv t shirt on bottomless especially for BB who lusts after Belle and worships the Goddess who is also up

The fact Belle is up is bad news for us as its looking likely we will loose her this morning. 

2 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

putting on clothes yes sulzer waking up this early is a bad sign

Unless she is off on a trip somewhere of course but it does look bad. She still put all her stuff in the cupboards which i dont understand.