Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Dreamer24 said:

No i saw the orgy, but nuthing with any guys.

Milena brought 3 guys to b2 which seemed the intention of them hooking up with the girls, one hooked up with Stella and they went at it many times and even once in Belles bed in B1 when she moved out.. Milena took one of the guys back to B1 and they had sex in the bed and the bathroom. The 3rd guy seemed to be after Carolina but she got too wasted which is another story. Belle moved into B2 because her and Milena do not speak anymore. Oh and Rebacca came back and we have a new girl Jasmin in B1.

Just now, cacjc said:

I don't want to make excuses for Belle i don't love her like most of you do

But as for walking around nude and dancing nude she liked to look at herself in the glass windows in B1 and she can't do that here

If she worked out nude it would be a treat.

Remember what Rebecca said she don't like to masturbate or use a dildo & also Belle try to rub Rebecca pussy on orgy night & Rebecca got up after 2 min & the only thing she did was go down on some of the girl. Now there no drug we not going to see nothing out of Caroline & if she has sex with a girl it will be outside the apt.Also if you did't see what was going on with Carolin and Jasmin there more then just fiend & i would say that C & J are together right now