Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, johnny1990 said:

I want to see caro getting fucked.

Is that too much to ask ?

the guy seems interested but Stella is too insecure to sleep....and Caro would do it....if they get a chance...

2 minutes ago, Zinc said:

the guy seems interested but Stella is too insecure to sleep....and Caro would do it....if they get a chance...

i thinnk caro has bf  back home and i think what we have seen so far from caro was a fluke and probably wont be repeated

• Upvote 1

Just now, longarm101 said:

i thinnk caro has bf  back home and i think what we have seen so far from caro was a fluke and probably wont be repeated

RLC needs to see that Lima gets safely home before she falls off the balcony or somewhere else and really hurts herself...

Just now, longarm101 said:

Yes she has some guy...a bald guy that she talks to...but maybe the relationship is the same as these guys..u cant call this guy bf of Stella or that other creep bf of Milena...they are just test driving one another...

• Upvote 1

Just now, Zinc said:

Yes she has some guy...a bald guy that she talks to...but maybe the relationship is the same as these guys..u cant call this guy bf of Stella or that other creep bf of Milena...they are just test driving one another...

oh ok cause i thought caro was really concerned one night that this mystery guy might find out something....either way caro seems like her only concern is taking selfies and partaking of whatever party favors that might be made available

• Upvote 1