Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

10 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

Can I make the argument that Stella under the influence as well didn't want to leave Lima at home by herself knowing Milena is gone for the night and wanted to get her around people who would maybe  watch out for her. This is Stella's apt. she has every right to go to her own apt and Belle took all the linen out of the room in BC1 and doesn't live there yet technically.

i am hoping this is the case, and yes i noticed belle taking stuff i have never seen anyone else take before, (sheets blankets, i think she even took stuff like condiments from the fridge) looks like she may be taking the opportunity to kick milena while she is down

• Upvote 1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Markymark said:

So who now lives at B1....it seems like Belle has moved out and Lima spends most of her time at B2.  Does that mean only Milena is there?

Lima almost is never in BC2 she is there BC1 with Milena mostly except this weekend went haywire. Belle refuses to live there anymore and is apparently going to stay at BC2. Milena just happens to be out tonight

1 minute ago, Markymark said:

So who now lives at B1....it seems like Belle has moved out and Lima spends most of her time at B2.  Does that mean only Milena is there?

as of right now the apartments are still assigned the same as before you can see the listing on the left of the page, but belle took damn near everything she could short of actually stealing by the looks of it, her suitcase is still in the bedroom of b-1 i think mostly because she could not manage it all in one trip, we are waiting to see if she is staying or leaving, lima is at b-2 for reasons that are still under debate, either she was too wasted to be left alone, or she did not want to be around when milena returns, or a combination of the two